A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, August 8, 2012 @ 4:00 AM  |  12 Comment(s)



Awww blog it out till you feel that your life is free,
Awww blog it out till you fell on your knees,
Awww blog it out till you feel like your life is to spree,

Oh yeah! Well actually it saddens me to see that my blog has been abandoned and yet.....my visitor meter showed less people visited me than the last few months...where are my readers T_T....Liselle Moncherie is missing everyone....How I wish my blogger traffic would swarmed by people like people swarmed Jalan TAR during Raya season..now where are they?.....

So how's your Ramadhan people? I bet they were filled with small challenges and takes a lot of patience to deal with it....mwehehe well everything happens for a reason.I start to feel like I was fading in this blogging world...I was cooler back in the old days but now......I lost the mood for almost everything.New ideas keep coming but then...mood and time? They just didn't linger around on my mind. Perhaps I have to do something to get it back.So you think that you're cooler than me? Heavens YEAH! Hahaha.

I just blog it out to let go my fear after my toilet suddenly locked by itself from the inside...and then my friend and I had to use a knife to unlock it<---Btw we just watch a horror movie and I was the last person who used the toilet...man...why is it have to be me? Huhuhu.

I just blog it out to tell how annoying when a person that I like... didn't answer my call and always give me the same reason all over again. Dude that's it we're not meant to be together.Bubbye

I just blog it out to tell that I've lost 2 kg and then I regained my weight after I ate too much yesterday....find admit it...you just don't want to let me being skinny like other people...

I just blog it to tell that my Ramadhan this year quite a disaster....my early leave couldn't be approved because I had to sit for my midterm that supposed to be held this week! Argh!!!

Yep that's all for now....I hope that you guys would enjoy your Ramadhan and don't forget to go for Terawih Prayer! Lots of love





Blogger megu SAID ON August 8, 2012 at 5:41 AM  

i miss you too liselle~ oh yeahhh!


Blogger Pocket SAID ON August 8, 2012 at 6:37 AM  

we missed u too liselle:D

this ramadan was awkward as i always relate ramadhan with penat and not so energetic but with a new hobby i actually did a few fishing trips during ramadhan.
pergh!! although most of them was cut short, (heading home before 10am)
but still its a blast :D

hey hey!! 2kg lost, 2 kg gained.
nak wat camanaaa... kamu memang indah dengan 2 kg itu :D


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON August 8, 2012 at 8:36 AM  

miss u too liselle..

meh bg akak 2kg tu...dok lost weight ni..hoho


Blogger kay_are SAID ON August 8, 2012 at 9:37 AM  

since blog is just a kind of diary, is ti ok for you to type and tell anything that you want isnt it? After all, you are not force people to read it isnt it? so for me, its ok to blog it out just to tell few common things =)


Blogger ALLANNA EZRA SAID ON August 8, 2012 at 12:06 PM  

liselle apa khabar? =p


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON August 9, 2012 at 9:44 AM  

miss u liselle..


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON August 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM  

what (I think) I've noticed about you 'Liselle' is that you don't really respond to any of your comments... you just post your blog entries and don't reply to your comments within your blog entry?

anyway, always know that:

as long as you're with Allah and Allah is with you, you need not mind the comments of the ignoble fools.

and as for them accursed unbelievers, who are they to see themselves superior when they don't have Allah (God) on their side who may see them as the most inferior of the most inferior?

wasalaam


Blogger Unknown SAID ON August 9, 2012 at 6:18 PM  

weeeiiii... u misss u (:

nah, how are u dear?
i'm on my exam now..fuhh, can't blogging too much also. take care of ur health ya! :D don't lost too much weight. stay fit and healthy. oh ya, luck in exam :D


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON August 9, 2012 at 10:39 PM  

Good Luck for ur exam..and selamat hari raya...


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON August 10, 2012 at 11:01 AM  

Hi Liselle! Yup, kind of missing your stories. :-) Salam Ramadhan to you and good luck for your eXAM.. :-)


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON September 9, 2012 at 1:00 PM  

teehee~
i want to blog it out too..

haha, i hate to watch horror movie, y'know..:)


Blogger oakleyses SAID ON February 22, 2016 at 10:01 AM  

burberry pas cher, ray ban uk, michael kors, sac vanessa bruno, true religion outlet, guess pas cher, nike roshe, hollister uk, north face uk, jordan pas cher, north face, coach outlet, true religion outlet, polo ralph lauren, polo lacoste, true religion jeans, nike air force, nike roshe run uk, ray ban pas cher, true religion outlet, replica handbags, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors, mulberry uk, air max, timberland pas cher, new balance, converse pas cher, lululemon canada, kate spade, nike free run, michael kors pas cher, ralph lauren uk, coach purses, louboutin pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike tn, hogan outlet, michael kors outlet, vans pas cher, coach outlet store online, sac hermes, nike free uk, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, nike air max uk, oakley pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, nike air max uk, longchamp pas cher

Post a Comment