A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, August 3, 2012 @ 1:30 AM  |  3 Comment(s)


I'm in my dreams....
floating on a raft of highlighters,
I'm on a sea of assignments and a ballpoint pen is my paddle,
Words by words I paddled until I made into an island of binding combs....

Listening to Calvin Harris's  Feel So Close,
Again a breeze started to blow me....
This is life blowing moment....It is so magical.
It is so magical that I'm floating in mid air,
I feel so close to you,
The sun gleamed brightly and blinding me...
Where am I?

I saw a stand-fan blowing me and I'm lying on my purple sheeted bed...
The sun ray burned my face telling me to get up.
Heh...it was only a dream after all. I wish the dream last longer.

I feel so close to you....who? Hehehe well....Mr Mysterious.



Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON August 3, 2012 at 12:53 PM  

ops....mr mystery? Hehehe....gud luck dear....


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON August 3, 2012 at 10:53 PM  

if I were you I wouldn't mention a single word about a dream I've had :) only the ones you love most can know about your dreams. people you dislike or avoid shouldn't be informed about your dreams because if they know about your dreams they may carry more grudges against you or even plan against you, Liselle.

btw, Liselle, is your real name Liselle or is that just a pseuduname? (sp?)

Ramadan Mubarak :)

mababaya.blogspot.com


Blogger kay_are SAID ON August 7, 2012 at 12:13 PM  

mr mistery? who is it?

Post a Comment