A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, August 16, 2012 @ 1:45 AM  |  15 Comment(s)

Salam everyone! How do you spend your last days of Ramadhan.I bet the days are filled Quran Reciting sessions and much more! Iftar and sahur,the two things that we can't miss during Ramadhan,the food just look tastier and much more tempting during Ramadhan! Huhuhu

I notice that almost all of my entries featured about me, me and me so how about I share some stories that actually include other special people in my life and the best events that I had with them right?

So yeah I'm typing about the best Iftar I had during this Ramadhan and that is having my Iftar along my course mates and seniors! Go Mass Commers :D.Since my course has the total of 25 students<--overall I can say that we're quite close with each other but of course I would be the person who....well I'm not good in making friends mweheheheh.

My lecturers chose a very beautiful place for Iftar,Taman Tasik Idaman :D<---Salak Tinggi Selangor.
And suddenly there was a surprise for me and also my seniors from our lecturers.They bought us a cake for our birthdays! Yay Yippey Yay<---Obviously it's hard for me to express my excitement huhuhu.

I had to admit,I was too shy to talk with them during iftar because I never really spend my time with them,huhu and I tried to avoid the cameras too.Then again I had to say,I love these guys <3 p="p">
Which One Is Me?<---Uhuhuhu

Okay suddenly my face glows<--Birthday Kid huh?

Gift exchange anyone?
These are my two awesome lecturers!
Miss Akmar and Sir Izzat.





Blogger Pocket SAID ON August 16, 2012 at 4:21 AM  

ohh the only pic of u with the glow from the moon was with the eyes shut, adeh,


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON August 16, 2012 at 5:05 AM  

Ehh when is ur bday? Aiyaa lucky meh...Iftar sambil celebrate bday...xoxo!


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON August 16, 2012 at 9:50 AM  

Wow.....surprise bday cake is a huge suprise....i still remembet when i was in ur age....my roomate made me cry....actually they went out with me.....ang buy all those things together...but never mention its for me...they ask my opinion to choose the cake....the gift and even the wraper....miss them so much...

Pssss....miss u too deary....use ur android to update...its fun....but yeah, it is nit the same as window...


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON August 16, 2012 at 10:23 AM  

Liselle...meh cni kasi pipi tembam liselle tu ckit kt kaklin..hahaha
comel sgt!

Selamat Hari Raya liselle :)


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON August 16, 2012 at 3:51 PM  

hi lisselle!!! seronoknyaaa... ! :)

selamat hari raya my dear :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON August 16, 2012 at 8:32 PM  

Hai liselle ;) selamat hari raya. lama tak visit blog you :D


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON August 17, 2012 at 1:38 AM  

ah, i dont know when is ur birthday?? bila2?? i can recognise ur face dear in that pic.. =)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON August 17, 2012 at 4:20 AM  

tak ajak saya pun???hehehe


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON August 17, 2012 at 9:32 AM  

You really seems shy to the camera.. :-)


Blogger fifie SAID ON August 27, 2012 at 12:06 AM  

I love your writings. They way you write it in English, it is so easy to understand.


Blogger kay_are SAID ON September 3, 2012 at 3:38 PM  

15 je 1 kelas? waah.. memang no wonder leh jadi rapat gile camtu kan.. lecturer pompuan tu pun cun ^__^


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON September 9, 2012 at 12:57 PM  

you are glowing because you are the sweetest..teehee~


Blogger jeje SAID ON July 14, 2018 at 10:48 AM  

supreme shirt
supreme outlet
ralph lauren outlet
off-white clothing
ralph lauren outlet
converse trainers
supreme new york
fitflops sale
moncler online
ugg boots clearance


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON July 18, 2020 at 11:18 AM  

DUH, Myself not smart. Furthermore advanced. And in most cases taking a look at my jogging situation and thinking bad shiny, Bootcamp miss out (Michael Kors Outlet) on significant amounts of goods.. An individual's passage coming via initial venue colleges to long (Jordan Shoes For Sale Online) run homes in Pirna together with adjacent communities was being more or less lustrous. They did not have to wait long prior to starting repeat financed german born sessions, Although some are nevertheless hoping for a choice on their own refugee updates.Considering they owner the dialect as well as guaranteed legal track (Michael Kors Outlet Store) record to remain online, They will cover the cost of a new personal situation (Ray Ban New Wayfarer Polarized) for their use on the inside philippines, (Michael Kors Outlet Online) A nation that needs little league as well as, labor so as returning to be reinvigorate the book's decaying employed pool. (Cheap Jordan Shoes Websites) At the same time, The (Coach Outlet Store Online) a language like languages like french county adds with (New Jordan Releases 2020) free real estate (Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale) market which has


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON October 19, 2020 at 10:22 AM  

Zamboni Co., Inc. Frank J. Zamboni Co., Inc. Coach Handbags Clearance For end of life care, there was Ray Ban Outlet no consensus about responsibility for heart failure management. Reported differences in the way heart failure is diagnosed and managed have changed little in the past decade. Variable access to diagnostic tests, modes of care delivery and non uniform management approaches persist.

And Becher, Ray Ban Glasses Coach Outlet A. And Cayley, B. And Heidelbaugh, J. In the instance a good Yeezy Discount uncertainty, benefit also. Definitely cheap jordan free shipping have to deal with things. That the NBA TEAM category, as with letter barely within carolina into top quality big place.

As Coach Outlet Store the demonstrators and police were facing off in the semi autonomous financial hub, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi insisted New Jordan Shoes 2020 in Beijing that the proposed law must Yeezy Boost 350 be imposed "without the slightest delay". Fresh tensions between Beijing and Washington emerged as virus restrictions muted celebrations by Muslims around the world of the end of Ramadan, Islam holy fasting month. More European nations meanwhile moved to ease their lockdowns..

Post a Comment