A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, August 17, 2012 @ 8:45 PM  |  13 Comment(s)

On the other street I knew,
stood a coffee shop that's brand new,
I guess that's deja vu,
But I thought this can't be true,

Oh but that one night,
It's more than just right,
I took a joyride
Like a runaway bride,

On the golden gate of San Francisco! Live some Nocturnals who seek for the midnight air! That would be me,who sleeps when the sun comes up and wide awake when the moon appears.I feel alive!


Oh come on give it break.Do you actually believe that I'm in San Fracisco and hanging out at their best cafes and coffee shop? Well if you do.....I ain't lying LOL<---obviously lying.


Before I head back home,my friends and I went for a little midnight air I guess.....so we hit the road with our rented car.I tried to drive but it seems the car doesn't want to move! Ugh I don't know how to drive auto cars...huhu so much for manual cars ehehe :P. We went to Alamanda and then we hangout on a bridge filled with dreams<----dreams? More likely water mwehehe

It was a spontaneous trip without any careful planning and the shops in Alamanda were already closed after we arrived....planning is a must!All we did is sitting around the landscape and snap few pictures few? Perhaps hundreds mwehehe.I had a great time playing with my friend's DSLR,hey I'm an expert for taking blurry pictures huhuhu,I can't wait to get my own camera when I'll be in 3rd Semester for photography lessons.

Gosh I'm not so good with posing XD and that's my friend Farah!

Then again,why San Francisco?Actually I've just lost  San Francisco's Buy 1 free 1 coupon! My lecturer gave it to me how can I lost it?! I'm so careless...now I have to use my own money to buy some coffee T_T....
Mr Goo's sponsored.


Ps: My Birthday was on the 6th June same as San Francisco's birthday! :)



Blogger Lelaki SAID ON August 17, 2012 at 9:11 PM  

chomel2 pic u kan...


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON August 17, 2012 at 11:48 PM  

Woohoo I thot u r there?! Wish ur dreams will be a reality ...one fine day..hehe


Blogger Unknown SAID ON August 18, 2012 at 2:58 AM  

hahahaha.. kete auto la lagi senang daripada manual..ehehe. awak memang pelik la..haha


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON August 20, 2012 at 7:56 AM  

liselle comel..
selamat hari raya :)


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON August 20, 2012 at 3:33 PM  

Wow....so nice....i love ur intro...seems like u r back to write again...hehehe....i wanna go to that bridge of dream one day...just to capture the moment...,

Psss....SALAM LEBARAN...MOHON AMPUN DAN MAAF ANDAI ADA SALAH DAN SILAP...MOGA BERBAHAGIA DI AIDILFITRI...


Blogger miss daya SAID ON August 24, 2012 at 7:26 PM  

haha liselle its ok if the shops already closed.. just hang out near the lake.. the bridge n that mosque area.. haha best!!


Blogger Telor Power SAID ON August 27, 2012 at 5:41 AM  

Salam Aidilfitri sis


In san francisco??? macam di putrajaya jer.

moga deja vu anda akan terjadi suatu hari nanti sis.


Blogger Nisa Greennnpanda SAID ON August 27, 2012 at 11:05 AM  

Salam & hye Liselle..

ngehehe.. u successfully fooled me all right, coz I really thought u were in SF. sori for not coming here in a looooong time.. ">_<

nway, eid mubarak.. slamat ari raye & maaf zahir batin, girl!

p/s- no worries, u'll soon be able to snap lovely pics when u hv u're own camera..


Blogger kay_are SAID ON September 3, 2012 at 3:35 PM  

view tu memang cantik sangat.. ingatkan btul2 g oversea tadi.. rupe2 nye tertipu sudah.. ish ish


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON September 9, 2012 at 12:58 PM  

arha...if you go to san francisco, please bring me along with you!!!
i want to go san francisco too...:D


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON September 15, 2012 at 10:50 AM  

its's seem real lah dear..

cantik view dear.. kereta auto senang lagi kot.. ish2..


Blogger jeje SAID ON October 13, 2017 at 9:54 AM  

reebok outlet
adidas tubular x
nike air force 1 high
adidas ultra boost
yeezy
adidas stan smith women
nike air force
air max 90
michael kors handbags
lacoste online shop


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON October 19, 2020 at 10:25 AM  

In any case, if you ask Matt Shakman he'll tell you that he wanted to Yeezy Discount help deliver a wake up call to audiences a positive signal at a time when ticket buyers have fallen into a state of slumber. Hence the arrival of The Present, a riveting interactive Zoom magic show produced by the Geffen Theater Group (reviewed by Deadline Ray Ban Glasses on Coach Outlet Store Ray Ban Outlet May 27).Shakman, artistic director of the Geffen, has lately delivered Coach Handbags Clearance wake up calls in other arenas as well, exhibiting a propensity for innovative and obstreperous humor.Black Superhero Mama Magic, whose comic book tropes are boisterously positioned against real world police shootings. Created by newcomer Inda Craig Galvan, the show was Yeezy Boost 350 shrewdly New Jordan Shoes 2020 positioned at the Geffen adjacent to one act plays by such mainstays as Eugene O'Neill and Samuel Becket.The Present thus represents a sort of defiance of the shutdown, announcing that "the Coach Outlet show must still go on," albeit in living rooms.

Post a Comment