A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, August 10, 2012 @ 4:00 AM  |  7 Comment(s)


I knew this particular fruit for almost 8 months,
This fruit  WAS special to me,
Yea I admit,I love this fruit very much.

It is my Kiwi and the Kiwi of my eye  (Apple?)
Everyday my heart grew fonder to this particular fruit.
Every ice cream that I had from Tutti Fruity must be topped with Kiwi.
Kiwi here and Kiwi there,Kiwi Juice,Kiwi Salad,Kiwi.....

Kiwi is just cute with his looks and voice,
Sometimes Kiwi tastes sour and sometimes Kiwi tastes sweet,
Most of the time Kiwi tastes sour :P


I adore this fruit because Kiwi never forgets to pray.
I adore this fruit because the tenderness of his voice carries me away.
I adore this fruit every night and day

I never thought that the place that I'm studying is close to Kiwi,
The distance that suddenly brought us closer but then....
I never knew whether this fruit has the same feelings towards me
This fruit that used to light up my life began to fade.....

Did I wasted my time thinking about Kiwi?
Did I wasted my broken heart that almost turn to dust for loving this Kiwi?
I've tried to delete this Kiwi from my memory...but Kiwi keeps popping in my mind.
I'm sorry Kiwi...is this my fault for ignoring you at the first place?
It always been me...the person who never could understand you....
I'm the bad Cherry.

Maybe yesterday turn out to be the last day that I heard your voice and maybe the last day I texted you.Then again...you will never heard anything from me dear Kiwi fruit.If you're reading this,I want to say sorry for everything.Goodbye from me.

Of Kiwi The Fruit



Blogger kay_are SAID ON August 10, 2012 at 9:02 AM  

this entry talk about kiwi the fruit or kivi the name of a person? blank for 10 second @.@ wateva, hope that the cherry and the kiwi can be close again =)


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON August 10, 2012 at 10:58 AM  

Cherry and Kiwi... Be positive. :-)


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON August 10, 2012 at 11:38 AM  

liselle..takpe..blaja dulu :)
later kiwi dtg balik :p


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON August 10, 2012 at 4:48 PM  

kiwi and cherry.. please close again.. =)


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON August 11, 2012 at 9:25 AM  

Hope that everything wil be all right..the way, it mean to be....take care dear....


Blogger Unknown SAID ON August 15, 2012 at 4:23 AM  

setuju dengan cadlynn.. kejar masa depan dulu.. nanti pasti akan ada sinar kebahgiaan menanti di hadapan.. :)


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON September 9, 2012 at 12:56 PM  

hm...madear...
i dunno really know what to say when it comes to this matter..
but i hope you choose the right way and choose the choice that you want..:)

Post a Comment