A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, October 22, 2012 @ 10:04 PM  |  15 Comment(s)

Sweeping the spider webs,rolling the vacuum on my posts that used to be the grand red carpet. Grand? well probably heee :3. The story-teller is back! Since my readers seems to be decreasing...day by day...months almost turned into a year<-----How metaphoric! Fret not! I am going to continue on my blog that used to be the apple of your eyes heee Liselle MonApple? ,Where have you been dear minions??....don't turn into mini onions,Liselle Monion<---okay that's too over

I've been through a lot during the first semester as a Mass Comm student,or more likely to be called as a mass commer. Life is like a bumpy road with holes,and we have to drive on the road in order to fulfil our hopes and dreams. After four months in Sepang,I learnt a lot from my observations and the people around me. I've learn to give,I've learn to share,I've learn to talk and I've learn to use iLearn! Mwhehe yep life wasn't easy. Tears and sweats and shed on my first semester I hope that I could be stronger and wiser on my next semester.

I met a lot of cool guys,we are the Mass Commers that will rock the stage,will rock the crowd and will rock the world with writing awesome articles and stories! They are the candles that lit up my life and lift my sorrows when I feel sad or down. Not to mention I found Lemon,Lime and Apple heeeheee another fruit collection? Perhaps,hehe. They are just the ones who can put a smile on my face and fades within seconds...just like a diabetic sweetener in a cup of tea<---ok this is too far for a metaphor.

We are the Marvellous 7!
You already knew which one is me and I'm proudly introducing my classmates :D
The upper picture from left: Me,Sarah,Julia,Aliff,Nazura,Qyla and Que
The lower picture from left: Me again,Julia,Sarah,Qyla,Nazura,Que and Aliff.

Studying with 6 people is not a bad thing after all.It made us closer to each other and care for each other unlike other courses that have hundreds of students in a class but Mass Comm is way different.That's all for today,for my comeback hehehe.This is Liselle Moncherie reporting from...err my own "studio" aka my room heheh :P.




Blogger Naz SAID ON October 22, 2012 at 10:19 PM  

welcome back


Blogger ALLANNA EZRA SAID ON October 22, 2012 at 10:25 PM  

whoaaaa...welcome back liselle..lama nya tunggu post liselle..rindu nya nak baca post liselle..memang sekelas 6 org je ey?


Blogger reenapple SAID ON October 22, 2012 at 11:02 PM  

heee... long time no see. =D


Blogger Akmall Razlan SAID ON October 22, 2012 at 11:51 PM  

I see a friend of mine there, hi Naz.. and love to read ur writings. keep on writing and report great things.


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON October 23, 2012 at 12:20 AM  

wee..miss ur writing, welcome back,dear =)


Anonymous boni kacak SAID ON October 23, 2012 at 12:33 AM  

selamat kembali awak :)


Blogger Pocket SAID ON October 23, 2012 at 2:51 AM  

smaller class will cause u to interact to each other in a higher level of 'Closeness'
(Was looking for a more vogue words but could not find one)

and definitely u'll know everyone in your class down to their favorite food :D kan..


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON October 23, 2012 at 7:41 AM  

u go gal..best kan jadi student masscom...owhh rindunya nak buat kerja2 assignment...:)


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON October 23, 2012 at 8:46 AM  

hi liselle...take care ye :)


Blogger kay_are SAID ON October 23, 2012 at 10:35 AM  

selamat menaip kembali.. =) 7 orang je? measti close gile ngan dorang sume kan? best2


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON October 23, 2012 at 10:39 AM  

glad to know that u enjoy ur life there :) prove that u can be success too, just like others :)


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON October 24, 2012 at 4:12 PM  

perghhh.. kalau tak close jugak xtaw lah kan.. dah cket mcm tuh..


Blogger jeje SAID ON July 14, 2018 at 10:47 AM  

supreme shirt
supreme outlet
ralph lauren outlet
off-white clothing
ralph lauren outlet
converse trainers
supreme new york
fitflops sale
moncler online
ugg boots clearance


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:12 AM  

0731jejePar exemple, Operating était plus running new balance femme pas cher pauvre que la natation, le handball, le tennis et un peu mieux que la marche, le golf et les bols pour améliorer la flexibilité. La colle est insensible aux températures élevées et vous pouvez nike air jordan 11 retro low tuxedo l'utiliser à des températures plus élevées jusqu'à 176 degrés Fahrenheit. Les nouveaux porte-bébés Kelty sont là! Et leur popularité augmente rapidement. Mais pour ces baskets nike internationalist femme rose et bordeaux qui sont faites par le tissu, les méthodes ci-dessus sont tout à fait inefficaces, on peut dire que ces vamps n'ont pas de méthodes de nettoyage achat new balance femme pas cher direct. Un type particulier de modalité de traitement que les thérapeutes utilisent est une marche nordique. Simplement pour laisser quelqu'un qui est intrigué, je vais vous laisser reconnaître exactement ce que le 18-set new balance femme cuir bleu marine est composé.


Blogger zzyytt SAID ON September 27, 2018 at 9:19 AM  

golden goose sneakers
gucci belt
jordan retro 6
nike flyknit racer
adidas superstars
goyard handbags
kevin durant shoes
yeezy boost
yeezy shoes
converse outlet store

Post a Comment