A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, October 3, 2012 @ 12:45 PM  |  5 Comment(s)

All hail the Paper Queen with paper ships credit to Mr Goo

I've been drowned in the sea of assignments and tests...
I found a raft of highlighters and I paddle to the shore using my mechanical pencil,
I finally landed on an island where coconuts leaves are made of binding combs...
I lit up a fire and to dry my clothes....as I turn around...a group of exams chased me like cannibals
I run as fast as I could but the exams were faster,there's nothing I could do to save myself unless...
I start stabbing the exams with a pen!
One by one starts to fall,their bodies that made from papers are no match for a human like me
This Means WARRRR!!!
I will survive for this final and I will do my best.
My Final Sail on the island of exams.




Blogger Fifieyqa SAID ON October 3, 2012 at 3:05 PM  

good luck liselle..may Allah ease everything..btw I love how u potrayed da situation..sounds so metaphoric but nice! ;D


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON October 3, 2012 at 11:18 PM  

Never give up liselle! :-)


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON October 8, 2012 at 9:43 AM  

GOOD LUCK dear....u can do it...


Blogger Unknown SAID ON October 9, 2012 at 8:05 PM  

(: missing u liselle. me too, im busy with exam now. do the best (:


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON October 19, 2020 at 10:26 AM  

A decomposition of a graph is a 2 factorization if each subgraph is 2 regular and spanning, and is Hamiltonian if each subgraph is a Hamiltonian cycle. We give necessary and sufficient conditions for the existence of a 2 factorization of math formula that encloses a given decomposition of math formula whenever math formula and math formula. We also give necessary and sufficient conditions for Yeezy Discount the existence of a Hamiltonian decomposition of math formula that encloses a given decomposition of math formula whenever math formula and either math formula Coach Outlet Store or math formula and math formula, or math formula, math formula, and math formula..

In Rio de Janeiro state, which has the second highest number of deaths in Yeezy Boost 350 Brazil, most hospitals accepting COVID 19 patients have run out of intensive care beds.South America has become a new epicenter of the Coach Handbags Clearance COVID 19 pandemic with Brazil hardest hit.President Jair Bolsonaro has consistently downplayed the pandemic, calling the coronavirus a "little flu" and fiercely criticizing state governors and mayors who introduce lockdowns.Visit Ray Ban Outlet 's homepage for more stories.Valnir Mendes da Silva's died Coach Outlet after experiencing breathing problems Ray Ban Glasses amid the coronavirus outbreak in New Jordan Shoes 2020 a slum district of Rio de Janerio. He collapsed on the sidewalk and later died.His body lay there abandoned for 30 hours, residents told . Someone placed a sheet over his corpse, only his bare feet left uncovered, and arranged some traffic cones around the body, so passers by did not trip the dead man lying in the street.

Post a Comment