A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, October 15, 2012 @ 2:30 AM  |  8 Comment(s)

It has been almost five months that I didn't meet my best friend Rara,and fortunately Rara and I are currently staying near each other so yesterday we decided to meet up at the nearest McDonalds. We were busy before with our studies since he's in UIA and I'm in a college in Sepang so we didn't have the time to meet.Days turn to months,months didn't make it to years mwehehe! Wait did I actually mention the title for being unfortunate event? Bad news first or good news first?

Bad news: Some people didn't like seeing me and Rara went out together,so the person yelled at him and forced him to go home straight away.Rara told that person he couldn't just left me,it's not good to leave me alone and he wanted to wait until my aunt came to pick me up.Blushed with anger and humiliation Rara had to leave me with thousands of sorries and rushed out with goodbyes. I was speechless and being left alone in a cold cold night at MacDonalds that was crowded with strangers and cigarette smokes.Their grins gave me a paranoid vision or deja vu or something closer to those two words, no transport could take me home.It was 11.30 pm,after Rara had to left me for almost an hour....I called my aunt to pick me but there was no answer from her,she fell asleep!

 I had no choice but to rush to the counter,not to make another order to take away home....but a to make a home delivery.Fortunately,the staff willingly to take me home with his motorbike.Seriously?! I didn't even know this guy and I never ride a motorbike with a guy except my dad! Oh my god!! I can't even lift my face up...being ashamed of myself.I said sorry for troubling him so much,he said it was ok...if it wasn't because of him,I don't what would happened to me if I walked home...

Good news: At least I'm happy to see Rara,a 2 hour meeting couldn't cover up the 5 months duration. We've been best friends for almost 3 years,going through the exams together and we even studied together.I manage to capture our meeting moment in my not-so-powerful phone camera. Mwehehe and I'm glad I reached home safe and sound.Perhaps I wouldn't step in the same McD next time.





Blogger Choki SAID ON October 15, 2012 at 4:48 AM  

Same thing happpened to me dulu..Minus the motor bike ride from the delivery guy la..Hehe


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON October 15, 2012 at 8:11 AM  

liselle! nasib baik ade mamat delivery tu ye..take care..


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON October 15, 2012 at 11:23 AM  

phewww,, luckily, the rider is a nice man..

who was the person that called Rara??


Blogger kay_are SAID ON October 15, 2012 at 3:20 PM  

good news is, everyhting fine.. so enough i think.. and that delivery bike.. for darurat purpose. i think its ok isnt it?


Anonymous boni kacak SAID ON October 15, 2012 at 5:22 PM  

bila pulak kita nak bertemu ye??hehehe


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON October 16, 2012 at 7:55 PM  

Meeting old friends are so unforgettable moment..miss them much....


Blogger Unknown SAID ON October 17, 2012 at 9:52 PM  

after long time no meeting each other, it will be the best moment when u can see back ur fren's face (: at least. phewww, lucky that the guy was a nice man (:


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON October 19, 2020 at 10:27 AM  

Still, given his eclectic tastes, the Coach Handbags Clearance new directions of a re invented Hollywood also stir his interest. Still, given his eclectic tastes, the new directions Yeezy Boost 350 of a re invented Hollywood also stir his interest. Death Toll Passes Grim 100,000 Milestone As Global Cases Top 5.5 Million UpdateCoronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid OutbreakHong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Ray Ban Outlet Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before TorontoDeadline Newsletter.

AbstractObjectives: To explore changes in healthcare Yeezy Discount professionals' views about the diagnosis and management of Ray Ban Glasses heart failure since a study in 2003. Focus groups Coach Outlet Store and a national online cross sectional Coach Outlet survey. And participants: Focus groups (n=8 with a total of 56 participants) were conducted in the North East of England using a phenomenological New Jordan Shoes 2020 framework and purposive sampling, informing a UK online survey (n=514).

Post a Comment