A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, October 30, 2012 @ 6:59 PM  |  9 Comment(s)

After days I've been waking up on the evenings,my mom decided to take me along to listen to her speeches in schools around the district. I think she's trying to make me to get up early.....heh I can't help myself after sleepless nights trying to finish my short stories and not to forget the Maybank Foundation Fund Essay competition! I must win! Yeah!!! I'm still busy although I'm on my semester break.

So enough with the intro~ Yunelle, is it my new nickname? Replacing Liselle? Neverrrr!
It is actually YUNA+LISELLE= YUNELLE,How can I come up with the name?The story begins when I had to wake up early today..although I can't sleep until 4 am,generating the ideas for my essay.My mom had to drove us until Beruas which is about 30 km from our house...and I'm way tired but I don't like to let my mom travelling alone,as a responsible child err I mean pre-adult,I sacrificed my nappy time! Sorry Yuna's fans,I don't mean to offend anyone. I'm not a Yuna wannabe or something else.

Today I've manage to visit 2 schools today and the first school welcomed me with "Yuna Datang Sekolah!" and they actually sang Yuna's song "Terukir Di Bintang" I was like blushing all over....they teased me all day...heh...I've got to tell you that Yuna is much far beautiful than I do,I don't know why these kids mistaken between Yuna and me.Obviously they just want to make fun of me~They are only 15 and 16 and yet ...haish kids nowadays.They even asked my mom for my number....erk! That's too far,you crossed the line.

The earlier story begins.....
It was during April,when I had to attend my previous school to claim my debate certificates,I was walking down the lane where the birds chirping happily and tree branches move swiftly along the wind~ and suddenly "YUNA! HI YUNA!" a boy just screaming hi to me from the third floor. Way up the building and then he ran downstairs just to tease me,heh mind your own business pal! I caused you no harm. I am Liselle Moncherie the writer not Yuna the singer,Hey it rhymes! Writer and Singer! Plus, I'm a senior,how disrespectful to be treated like that. :P

I am not a star,just a simple writer/blogger/dreamer :P



Oh! I almost forgot to tell about the other school that I've visited this afternoon,well many people mistaken me by assuming that I'm a new teacher. I wear jeans! How can a teacher wear jeans to school??It's hard to believe? Well it is weird because it happens on a very weird day of mine~



Since YUNA's album is Decorate then YUNELLE is MAKEOVER mwehehehe :3



Blogger reenapple SAID ON October 30, 2012 at 7:21 PM  

okeh... after this aku call kau Yuna jugak la.. ehehe. =P


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON October 31, 2012 at 12:04 AM  

wah2.. dulu2 penah buat kawan matu tu jugak.. hasilnya.. yuji.. huuu~~


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON October 31, 2012 at 10:21 AM  

i wonder why yuna...coz they called used to call someone yuna when that person wear shawl the way yuna always wears it...hmmm...but u r cute...no need for yuna...its just u and only u....urself...


Blogger kay_are SAID ON October 31, 2012 at 3:05 PM  

yunelle pun boleh.. mane tau leh jadi song writer nanti.. =) tapi part mintak number tu memang berani budak2 zaman sekarang ni.. advance kemain.. ish ish


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON October 31, 2012 at 4:24 PM  

lisselle cute sgt! meh sini nk cubit pipi tu :p


Blogger oakleyses SAID ON February 22, 2016 at 9:58 AM  

louis vuitton, prada handbags, michael kors outlet online, burberry handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet online, michael kors outlet online, uggs outlet, christian louboutin outlet, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, ugg boots, uggs outlet, ugg boots, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, louis vuitton, tory burch outlet, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, gucci handbags, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin uk, longchamp outlet, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, polo outlet, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin, replica watches, nike free


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:12 AM  

0731jejePar exemple, Operating était plus running new balance femme pas cher pauvre que la natation, le handball, le tennis et un peu mieux que la marche, le golf et les bols pour améliorer la flexibilité. La colle est insensible aux températures élevées et vous pouvez nike air jordan 11 retro low tuxedo l'utiliser à des températures plus élevées jusqu'à 176 degrés Fahrenheit. Les nouveaux porte-bébés Kelty sont là! Et leur popularité augmente rapidement. Mais pour ces baskets nike internationalist femme rose et bordeaux qui sont faites par le tissu, les méthodes ci-dessus sont tout à fait inefficaces, on peut dire que ces vamps n'ont pas de méthodes de nettoyage achat new balance femme pas cher direct. Un type particulier de modalité de traitement que les thérapeutes utilisent est une marche nordique. Simplement pour laisser quelqu'un qui est intrigué, je vais vous laisser reconnaître exactement ce que le 18-set new balance femme cuir bleu marine est composé.


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON October 19, 2020 at 10:28 AM  

Paramyxovirus nucleocapsids are flexible structures, a trait that has hitherto hampered structural analysis even at low resolution. We have investigated the extent of this structural plasticity, using real space methods to calculate three dimensional reconstructions of recombinant nucleocapsids from cryo negative stain transmission electron micrographs. Images of short sections Ray Ban Glasses of helix were sorted according to both pitch (the axial rise per turn) and twist Yeezy Boost 350 (the number of subunits per turn).

AbstractBackground: Whilst the majority of young people New Jordan Shoes 2020 succeed in education Coach Handbags Clearance and make a positive transition to the world of work and adult life, recent statistics identify that youth comprise 40% of the Coach Outlet world's unemployed, equating to nearly 75 million individuals. These numbers are Ray Ban Outlet associated with Yeezy Discount both decreased economic activity and adverse well being, with accompanying social, health and financial costs. As a result, a wide range of providers have implemented interventions targeting this Coach Outlet Store population; however, their relative effectiveness is unknown.


Blogger jasonbob SAID ON October 23, 2020 at 7:30 PM  

balenciaga trainers
curry shoes
kevin durant shoes
chrome hearts online store
golden goose sneakers
curry 6
kd 12
golden goose
supreme outlet
moncler

Post a Comment