A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, November 3, 2012 @ 11:40 PM  |  9 Comment(s)



Ainurra Beatha Dan,I still remember her name on the list of my Facebook friend request, I'm attracted to her name,Ainurra Beatha Dan,her name is just beautiful and sweet and so my index finger quickly click ACCEPT! *this is before I deactivated my fb account* ohh please Liselle how many time that you have to tell you've deactivated your fb? Mwehehe unfortunately I just re-activated,why? I had to order something online...and I had to contact the supplier on fb... ...sheesh! There are lots other ways to contact people other than using fb....why must fb??

Sorry I just dragged my fb crisis here,okay back to Beatha Dan! At first I thought she is a mixed blood or something have to do with that,hehehe she attracts me so much...and so...I decided to ping her,not just any ping..I started pong her with Salam (it's ok if you don't understand about my ping and pong joke)  ping pong! She is nice,....she actually replied my pongs nicely although it's the middle of the night...I'm sorry my so-called insomnia is bothering me and influenced me to bother other people during night time! Don't sleep! mwehehehe :3

Since the university that she currently studying is around my college,so that makes me more excited to know her! Maybe one day we could meet each other,and so does other bloggers. I made an early plan for next year,I'm going to meet you guys! Yeah! Hehehe :3. Actually I saw the name of Ainnura Beatha Dan before,it was on blogger  and tada! She made a mini giveaway ,she asked me to join her giveaway and I feel so honoured because I've been asked to join by the sponsorwoman  herself!

Click the banner for mere details,or even better click to join!

So this contest requires us to create 3 quotes about friendship or anything that you find interesting to quote about. 2 quotes in English and 1 quote in BM.

So I made my friendship quote : A true friend is like Nyan Cat's rainbow tail because he or she will always be there for you,just like the rainbow tail that always follow Nyan Cat everywhere!

Another quote that I made few days earlier is : Beauty is like a diabetic sweetener because the sweetness only lasted for few seconds and so does beauty doesn't lasts forever.

My BM quote is: Persahabatan umpama pokok yang telah mati kerana walaupun daun telah lama gugur tetapi batang dan akar tetap kuat mencengkam tanah dan berdiri teguh bersama-sama *phew!*

So get your brains thinking the crazy quotes and spill it out now! Let's join this giveaway shall we?
I need to tag two names to join and I finally decided to tag Hani Asyira and Encik Boni Kacak!




Anonymous boni kacak SAID ON November 4, 2012 at 1:55 AM  

good luck awk..nanti kalau menang jangan lupakan saya tau.. :P


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON November 4, 2012 at 2:19 AM  

love ur first quote :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON November 4, 2012 at 10:08 AM  

yerrr...nice quotes :D like it.


Blogger reenapple SAID ON November 4, 2012 at 10:42 AM  

wow.. nice quotes. I like it. =)


Blogger Naz SAID ON November 4, 2012 at 12:02 PM  

da talent cipta quotes..nice


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON November 4, 2012 at 2:02 PM  

macherry..
owhh masuk contest ke..ok wish u luck my dear..well u can travel around the world..but finish your study first...hehe..am i like mak mak ke sebab bagi nasihat macam ni..
ping! pong! i know it..hehe. xoxo!


Blogger gomen no juliet SAID ON November 4, 2012 at 6:43 PM  

haha, good job!your quotes sgt hebat yer..btw, really nice to know someone like u..don't be so sweet, blh diabetes~=.= (i'm melting)


Blogger kay_are SAID ON November 5, 2012 at 3:45 PM  

memang unik sangat name blogger tu.. agak belit lidah nyebut nye.. ape pun gud luck untuk segmen tu ye.. nice quote even nyan cat tu ape pun aku tak tau.. @.@


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON November 6, 2012 at 9:25 PM  

alamak tak pasan entri ni.. nice lah dear.. dah lama tak reka quote.. susah jugak lah.. =)

Post a Comment