A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, November 9, 2012 @ 11:27 AM  |  13 Comment(s)

Waiting...after waiting for my result to pop out,my eyes finally gets tired so I decided to sleep. I don't have the guts to check my result actually...since my effort was only like 50% but I was thinking to get the DEAN,In your dreams Liselle! No Effort,No DEAN! At first I thought my result was totally a mess...I'm worried about my Computer Science because it's the hardest subject for all Mass Comm student.Alhamdullilah~For the 1st Semester

The way I study.....the summary by pictures....

The Table Is Not Enough! I Need The Iron Board!
This is actually D's Table but I like to use her table ....because she always studies on her bed...erkk XD

This is my table...I know I'm too lazy to tidy things up.

Computer Science....

Last but not least.....my result,I was close to Dean I guess...I can't believe my CTU is B-....huhu T_T....Last minute study won't do much help.

Thanks Mom and Dad! You always pray for me....there's no other word to describe how grateful I am to have such wonderful parents like you. :)



Blogger The Writer SAID ON November 9, 2012 at 1:20 PM  

oh! Kecik nyer meja. Awak boleh beli meja jepun yg kecik tu. Tak mahal and comel je meja tu. Senang nak study dkt mna2 pun. :D

Btw, congrats dear. :)


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON November 9, 2012 at 1:21 PM  

congrats dear! tkpe, sem dpn insyaAllah dekan. awk ambk ek bel20? same la. pleatih kesatria negara rupanya awk nie. same la kiter :)


Anonymous boni kacak SAID ON November 9, 2012 at 2:02 PM  

eh....awak study berdiri ke???


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON November 9, 2012 at 2:14 PM  

cngratulations!

with that amount of subjects, you are actually doing really well! be proud of yourself,it may not be dean list but it was admirable. :D

i got 3.00 for my previous sem,even though i have only three subjects. :(


Blogger gomen no juliet SAID ON November 9, 2012 at 3:14 PM  

congrato! ok what! banyk pun banyak~score for the bright future on degree~=)tahniah2~


Blogger Sofea SAID ON November 9, 2012 at 3:21 PM  

bersepahnya meja..


Blogger Amirah Ahmad Zaki SAID ON November 9, 2012 at 6:06 PM  

result awk okay sgtlah liselle! insya-Allah, awk boleh improve lagi.. fighting!


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON November 10, 2012 at 11:48 AM  

hi dear! congratulations on your result.haha studying using ironing board? camana study tu ek?


Blogger kay_are SAID ON November 12, 2012 at 3:37 PM  

cae leh stdy dekat meja untuk iron baju.. memang agak pelik kat situ.. ape pun tahniah untuk result tu.. memang ok sangat =)


Anonymous wisata bakti alam SAID ON November 13, 2012 at 1:19 PM  

kunjungan gan,bagi - bagi motivasi
Hal mudah akan terasa sulit jika yg pertama dipikirkan adalah kata SULIT.Yakinlah bahwa kita memiliki kemampuan dan kekuatan.
ditunggu kunjungan baliknya yaa :)


Anonymous wisata bakti alam SAID ON November 13, 2012 at 1:20 PM  

kunjungan gan,bagi - bagi motivasi
Hal mudah akan terasa sulit jika yg pertama dipikirkan adalah kata SULIT.Yakinlah bahwa kita memiliki kemampuan dan kekuatan.
ditunggu kunjungan baliknya yaa :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON November 22, 2012 at 11:18 PM  

kemas meja tu!kemas kemas kemas!!!heeheh

anyway,study hard and smart!


Blogger oakleyses SAID ON February 22, 2016 at 9:46 AM  

louis vuitton, prada handbags, michael kors outlet online, burberry handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet online, michael kors outlet online, uggs outlet, christian louboutin outlet, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, ugg boots, uggs outlet, ugg boots, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, louis vuitton, tory burch outlet, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, gucci handbags, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin uk, longchamp outlet, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, polo outlet, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin, replica watches, nike free

Post a Comment