A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, November 2, 2012 @ 10:23 AM  |  10 Comment(s)

This is not a part of a movie but a it was a real life event!


*Illustration purpose*

After spending hours staring at my laptop screen,reading and commenting entries of my fellow minions so I decided to take a break,heh I sounded like a working person :P.Since I deactivated my Facebook account,I kept focusing on my twitter.....sometimes when reading other people sarcasms and gossips make me feel annoyed...and twitter seems to be the place of sarcasm and gossips! Okay enough with twitter,I rolled over on my bed....suddenly my phone was ringing,it was a call from an unknown number....

Hesitated to answer the call,I finally touched the answer button...a female voice was heard,I guess it was okay...maybe an old friend of mine who tried to contact me but this call was different...

"Hello,boleh saya cakap dengan Firzanah?" in a serious tone,my heart was racing...who is this person?

"Yea,saya....siapa ni? I answered her slowly.....

"Saya nak tanya awak,awak kenal tak ******?" she continued the conversation asking me about the person that I just wrote about,the person that I loved...I couldn't answer her...I was shocked+afraid= *about to die* when she asked me that.All I could think of whether is something bad happened to him? Or is this his ex?..my tongue was tied to answer her question...my mouth was sealed...I couldn't speak.

"Awak ni....siapa?" I asked her slowly,but she wouldn't tell me who she is....

"Hey! Saya tanya awak ni awak kenal dia ke tak,hello???" She was still on the phone waiting for my answer...my hands were shaking,I feel like I'm drowning in ice water...my hands and feet turned cold...I left my phone on my make up table....I could still hear her unanswered Hellos...my heart beat was speeding up....I left my phone with silence,until she finally ended the call. Six miscalls towards after...If she is his ex or current girlfriend,she can have him. I wouldn't even know him if he won't start first...I'm sorry. I just don't know what to do,I switched off my phone after that.

Minutes later,I decided to call my best friend and told her everything,she was pretty curious and asked me how that girl has my phone number? And besides my best friend,would there be anybody else know about me and that guy?Perhaps my readers,mwehehe!

 I began to make assumptions,maybe she take a look at his phone,probably found our conversations and that she started calling me after she found out and bla bla bla. Okay I was paranoid,freaked out because I never deal with situation like this and it is stupid to fight just because of a guy! I mean there are millions of other guys in this world,fighting because of one guy? Please~ her voice seems to be very common,it's like the voice that I heard almost everyday.

Then...I remembered that the number was familiar,there's a girl who borrowed my phone to text someone and sent to the unknown number...that is it! I'm calling my house mate!

"Eh,D,kau ada call aku tak tadi?" I asked my house mate+my college bestie+roommate ehehe D is 3 in 1!

"Hahahaha! Ada ada! Aku la tue! Saje bergurau.Amboi sayang betul kau kat dia...sampai tak jawab aku tnya,takkan tak kenal suara aku. Kan aku pernah text kt no ni? D answered with laughter

"Jangan bergurau macam tu lagi,boleh mati aku sakit jantung! Gila! Mujur kau bukan ex dia ke girlfriend dia ke haish....takut tahu tak?" Okay....I took her joke seriously.

"Laaa,sorry aku tak sangka la kau takut sampai macam tu sekali,baru je nak gaduh hahaha! Kau ni cepat give up la,haha bukan nak berebut!" said D.

"Bukan cepat give up la.....tolerate namanya, berebut? Hehe takkan la nak berebut kalau orang tu dah berpunya =.='.Karang gaduh pasal lelaki boleh putus persahabatan tahu tak? Please jangan kenakan aku macam ni lagi"  that was my last statement.

"Putus persahabatan???? Jangan doe!!! Ok ok aku tak buat lagi,heeee.Bila kau nak jumpa dia? Tahun depan kan? Nak ikut!" D felt sorry after I told her that...I'm afraid..

D,I don't know whether I can face him in front of my eyes next year...I just want to see him from far.



Blogger reenapple SAID ON November 2, 2012 at 10:37 AM  

haha. Kesian gila... huh. Ada ke patut kena prank dengan member sampai gitu sekali. Kalau aku memang tak layan dah. Good job dear.. Sib baik u tak marah. yeah.. you are peaceful I guess. muehehe.

#somehow, I think, seeing him from far is better that facing him. =). That's my opinion only. Do what you think is the best. I'm always supporting you. =D

Have a nice day sis ^__^


Blogger Unknown SAID ON November 2, 2012 at 11:20 AM  

woah! they just make a joke! but if I were you, I will feel the same.. hehe :)

you can see him from far, me too, do the same ^^ just pray for him


Blogger kay_are SAID ON November 2, 2012 at 11:39 AM  

kne prank gile2 ngan kawan sendiri.. nasib kawan tu tak marah2 sume kan.. kalau tak lagi haru.. huu.. sabar je r.. ingat betul2 ade pompuan call just sebab contact ngan sorang laki tadi.. tertipu rupenye.. huu


Blogger Nisa Greennnpanda SAID ON November 2, 2012 at 12:04 PM  

so it was a prank.. haha.. XD I would have been scared too if I were in ur shoes..

So...there's this guy u like eh? have u met him before? If you're afraid of meeting wif him in person, it's OK to watch him from afar..


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON November 2, 2012 at 12:12 PM  

next year...is still far away...try to find some strength to face him....im sure u can do it...take a bestie as accompany...wish u luck dear...


Blogger gomen no juliet SAID ON November 2, 2012 at 3:25 PM  

u can do it!hihi..berani tu awesome behaviour~=) yg part kne prank tu, mmg dahsyat~haha


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON November 2, 2012 at 4:04 PM  

kena prank rupanya. hehehe. tp bagus lah, at least awk taw yg bergaduh sbb lelaki nie perkara bodoh


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON November 2, 2012 at 5:36 PM  

perghhhh.. mang betul2 prank.. kalau panggilan hangit ni hebat lah.. belum ckp apa2 dah taknak jwb kan..

nice job


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON October 19, 2020 at 10:33 AM  

Countries within states. Do a real Coach Handbags Clearance story, like how like Old cheif Joseph would not sighn the treaty of 1863 cause he did want his lands chopped Coach Outlet into three states ( Oregon, Washington, and Idaho) and when young cheif Joseph and ollakaut continued their fathers wishes to never sell the land where your families were laid to rest. They were massacered Ray Ban Glasses and never allowed to see their lands again.

If you are using drugs to fill a void in your Ray Ban Outlet life, Yeezy Boost 350 you more at risk of crossing the line from casual drug use to drug abuse and addiction. To maintain a healthy balance in your life, you need Coach Outlet Store to have positive experiences and feel good Yeezy Discount about your life without any drug use.Drug abuse may start as a way to socially connect. People often try drugs for New Jordan Shoes 2020 the first time in social situations with friends and acquaintances.


Blogger deraz SAID ON February 25, 2021 at 2:59 AM  

خدمات الشارقة – ابو الهول
تركيب سيراميك الشارقة
تركيب رخام باالشارقة

Post a Comment