A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, November 5, 2012 @ 1:25 AM  |  8 Comment(s)


The fish? What is it about? Anatomy of the fish? Nou~ "british accent"
Am I going to show my pet the fish? No! "regular accent"
How to cook fish? Nah...."American hipster accent"
My favourite fish dish? Nope "Another American hipster accent"*fish dish = hey it rhymes!*

So since I started college,the most common word that came out from my mouth is the F word.I used to hate the F word and even don't want to listen to the F word when I was still in school....I even yelled at my buddies when they were using the F word...but now I'm the one who uses it almost everyday. F this! F that ! What the F! Yes my name starts with Firzanah, F! Why? Because I always don't have much time to finish my assignments perfectly especially computer science's assignments...they always rush. The main reason why our computer science's lecturer likes to rush us is because she wants us to work under pressure.....wait,what does it have to do with assignments? Here's a demo Stress+peer pressure = F word

Plus,some of classmates were using the F word for such a long time...and even my housemates did the same...so they kinda influence me to use the F word too...I know it's not nice and it does bring a bad impression on ourselves when other people heard us saying the F word....then I got a complain saying that my friends and I were using the F word too often! I finally decided to stop using the F word. It actually works! I began to control myself by saying THE FISH!

Whenever I got mad: THE FISH!
Whenever I forgot something: THE FISH!
Whenever I can't find my matrix card: THE FISH!
Whenever I can't find my keys: THE FISH!
Whenever I'm late for class: THE FISH!

See,how important fishes are in my life..although I don't eat fish...except for fish chips...and keropok lekor...heh,I do eat fish but not like the real fish..fish.....ok nevermind! Even my friends know when I got angry..."Dia ada sebut THE FISH tak tadi?" it's my trademark!
Sorry fish...I don't want to use you to cuss but mentioning you is much better than mentioning the F word! If I were a fish...I would probably become a mermaid mwehehe! :P.



Anonymous boni kacak SAID ON November 5, 2012 at 6:11 AM  

adeh..macam2 la awak ni...heehehehe


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON November 5, 2012 at 8:42 AM  

better sebut The Fish rather than another F word rite?

:)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON November 5, 2012 at 9:17 AM  

woh, now i know. we are in the same boat. when i get mad, angry or feeling insane a bit .. hehe ..sometimes i used to say what the fish. ohhh, that is mine bcos i can't control the pressure sometimes. eh, its gud kan instead of the hash words. yey, we get the benefits from fish :D


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON November 5, 2012 at 12:57 PM  

good liselle, using the F WORD isn't sound nice especially for girls. the fish? u are hilarious! but it sounds more better!


Blogger kay_are SAID ON November 5, 2012 at 3:42 PM  

the fish eh? ok r berkali ganda better dari guna F word yang lagi satu tu.. care motivasi diri yang unik.. hee


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON November 5, 2012 at 10:22 PM  

salu gak ckp the fish.. tp F word tak pernah lg lah..


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 7, 2018 at 2:26 PM  

www0707

denver broncos jerseys
canada goose jackets
coach outlet online
audemars piguet watches
pelicans jerseys
michael kors outlet
air jordan 4
bvlgari jewelry
ecco shoes



Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:03 AM  

0731jejeEt si possible, nettoyez les lacets de nike air max thea noir anthracite chaussure à l'intérieur d'une période de temps. Ce sérum contient de nombreux éléments qui aident les problèmes de peau humaine et les imperfections telles que les protéines, les molécules de glyco, les enzymes, les air jordan femme argent peptides et les oligoéléments. Vous avez maintenant des boucles dans la poitrine qui vous permettent de décrocher les bretelles, et des nike solde alger boucles de jambe facilement accessibles qui bouclent autour des jambes. Le volume maximum d'unité Air-Sole pendant le talon signifie que vous pouvez piler la chaussée sans marteler New Balance 1600 France vos pieds. Une personne peut découvrir énumérée ici l'efficace de Degas, Monet, Gauguin et Van Gogh. La tour est parmi les structures les plus hautes et les monuments new balance fille canada les plus visités au monde.

Post a Comment