A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, November 8, 2012 @ 9:00 AM  |  7 Comment(s)

*Jaw purpose*

I saw a glimpse of your jaw..... and then when opened my eyes you're gone.It was only a dream after all, I know it's my fault,leaving you without saying goodbye. Now it's been almost a year we keep ourselves away from each other,whether it's my fault? I guess so.This is not my Lemon,Lime,Apple or other fruits that I've told before.He is the only one that I didn't call with fruit names.This would be probably a letter that I should wrote a long time ago.

10.06.1993 You are like no other.


I'm the worst girlfriend ever,why?

I am envious and super jell-us
I don't like seeing you laughing and spend more time with your female friends.You sure got a lot of fans too...ok..that made me more jell-us.Although you always say "Oh,come on...You're still no 1 in my heart"....I find it's very hard to believe that.Plus,you're fans are very annoying.....they always there whenever I want to see you.I won't start texting you unless you start first...

Bad Temper
I always mad at you,even about the smallest thing......I just can't control my temper...you never say anything back...you just stared at me until I finish all my sentences...maybe I look cuter when I'm mad huh? XD mwehehe

An Expert on Sulking
I know...I sulk a lot...sometimes it can go for weeks and even a month! You never gave up coaxing me...and I feel so ashamed of myself for treating you this way...I never understand that you always busy managing your life after your dad left...I felt stupid..now.

Easily Give Up And Walk Away
When most things were almost torn apart,I walked out from your life without explaining why and I just ignore you when you run to me and say "I was happy when I'm with you"..plus I did punch you...ooops...and again sorry for that...I even forgot when is our anniversary....

~Not-so-Flash Flashback~
I still remember when the first time I met you,your face feature are different from other malay guys...you are truly handsome! Your jaws attract me so much and so does other girls....and then I knew that you're mixed with German.Not to forget about your nose! So sharp,and perfect...perhaps too perfect.

You noticed me and say HI to me,am I surprise? Of course I am! My heart was beating fast suddenly you introduced me to your girlfriend....okay that was frustrating.T_T,so yeah we just say HI whenever we bumped into each other until we chat for quite a long time and we shared the same interests and then we meet again...and again until 1 day you broke up with your girlfriend.

Sure...you have a lot of stalkers and as one of them I felt guilty,...everyone likes you because you are friendly unlike me...I'm quite shy to talk to other people...then you took a picture of us and make it as your default picture,again another surprise.You are way good looking than I do...and I didn't deserve to be in the same picture as you..but there..you confessed that you liked me from the beginning. You surprised me for the third time...life is full of surprises aren't they? Another surprise when there's another person confessed that he likes me,and he's a year younger...=.='.I know this guy first before I know you....I just couldn't say no....he was like a brother to me but I could see he is being sincere. He has a girlfriend too,he broke up because he wanted to be with me...haish..What's wrong with you people?

1 day....you told me that a girl said that she truly fell in love with you..but you said to her no because you have me..I was so touched by that...because I didn't do the same...I couldn't keep up having two boyfriends... finally the younger guy knew about me and you...when he found out our picture and I was wearing a Panda Hoodie..huhu! He was frustrated...I should just tell the truth from the beginning...my mistake.

When almost everyone know that you're "single",girls kept sending you messages and even say HI from far..all I could do is stare...and keep everything to myself.Jealous? Yeah!!! Until 1 point...I finally decided to leave....after I found out about a girl named NAT.

So that's it. There's no guy like you,I admit that there's a guy that I like but it wouldn't be the same. He is not tall like you....he is not as handsome as you,his jaws is far different from you,his nose is not sharp as yours but he has the magnet that attracts me so much.I hope you could find a better person.Not me of course.Since then,I've changed...I closed my heart and love is the biggest illusion....I'm just a kid for god sake. Study!



Blogger kay_are SAID ON November 8, 2012 at 9:32 AM  

seem that you like her but he appear in the wrong time maybe. I think all that kind of feeling, jealousy, temper, sulky.. its ok.. just dont make that turn into a fight.. all the best by the way =)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON November 8, 2012 at 10:19 AM  

i read it full with inspiration . ohh..look like we are in the same boat. but what i say to myself is "forget about it and study first ".
muehehe..the same thing i always say to myself when invold crush, love or liking someone. euwww ! :P ehe, i just say that to myself. oh liselle, have a nice day and keep yourself pretty smiling.


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON November 8, 2012 at 10:32 AM  

ermm,,, what would i say to u liselle?? every moment in ur life.. every man come to ur life will make different stories right?? nobody is same..

like u missing him a lot.. all the best dear.. =)

btw, yeah, study first.. =P


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON November 8, 2012 at 3:55 PM  

complicated jugak nie. erm, masalah2 macam kuat merajuk, cemburu tak tentu psl tu takleh nak elak. kita kan pompuan. tapi, kita boleh kurangkan. insyaAllah, kalo itu mr.right awk, takkan ada apa yg boleh halang. so, cmne ngan budak lelaki yg lagi mude tuwh?still kwn lagi?


Anonymous boni kacak SAID ON November 8, 2012 at 4:01 PM  

jangan cepat mengalah.... :)


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON June 9, 2013 at 8:49 AM  

A motivating discussion is worth comment. I believe that
you need to write more on this subject, it might not be a
taboo subject but typically people do not speak about these topics.
To the next! Kind regards!!

Look into my webpage: relationship Help online


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON June 9, 2013 at 9:40 AM  

Stunning story there. What happened after? Thanks!

Have a look at my blog post http://gpjasociados.com

Post a Comment