A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, December 27, 2012 @ 1:41 AM  |  6 Comment(s)


I used to dream having my name printed on newspapers,
I used to dream my face would be featured in columns,
I used to dream of winning a Pulitzer Prize for the best articles,

Sometimes I wonder that would my work be appreciated by people who read them?
Would it make people remember who is Liselle Moncherie?
Would it make people learn from my stories?
Would my stories make people amused?
Would my stories keep highlighted on the headlines?

I'm not being a negative Nancy,but that is how life works. Like a spinning wheel,sometimes we goes up and then we can't fight the power of gravity so down we go.....
I realized that my blog is now reaching more than 80k views and I know most of them were kinda "lost" on my blog so I would like to thank them for making my viewers increase with such incredible numbers :D

Back on life on newspapers,it's not easy to be on newspaper unless you really have a really interesting thing to show the world or you're a celebrity who always be spotted by paparazzis,daddyrazzis and chimpanzees...ok way off the topic~ As we know that Malay and Nasi Lemak can never be separated.....and the most common wrapper used for Nasi Lemak besides "daun pisang" is....you got it! Newspaper!! Synthetic Banana Leaf? Hakhakhak...ok I end up laughing alone....


No matter how famous you are,
No matter how good your stories are,
No matter how many articles that can make you a star,


Always remember.....your story might end up,wrapping someone's meal.....Nasi Lemak and Newspaper.Life on Newspapers not a bad thing after all,I'm sure there are a lot of people out there reading old newspaper wrapper and eating on it at the same time.When I think of it,it is a pretty good way to make people know you...hmm what do you think?






Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON December 27, 2012 at 2:57 AM  

My dear..
I totally agree with u. We can't stop people to not to do that. What we can do is share our knowledge with them..eventho it's only a little idea..at least when they read, they get benefit from it...
Wish u luck..:)


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON December 27, 2012 at 7:52 AM  

I'm agree with you. :-) About that nasi lemak wrapper, yeah, I did it too! :-) I read those papers while eating the meals. Hehehe.


Anonymous boni kacak SAID ON December 27, 2012 at 2:16 PM  

saya setuju sangat2 dengan awak..hehehe


Blogger kay_are SAID ON December 27, 2012 at 5:38 PM  

macam tu baru r sokong kempen kitar semula, lagi satu sambil makan nasi lemak tu, leh r dapat sikit info dengan bace wrapper tu sekali.. kan kire 2 dalam 1 tu.. kire ok r.. ^^


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON December 28, 2012 at 8:33 PM  

Liselle..

one day u'll be recognize..surely..


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON January 1, 2013 at 12:08 AM  

salu pe, baca nwes kat nasi lemak.. sbb masa tu baru rasa naka baca..

Post a Comment