A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, February 5, 2013 @ 9:00 PM  |  3 Comment(s)



Whoa! I think I just celebrate New Year's Day last night but now it's already February!!! Time drives like a Ferrari....hmm better than Lamborghini? XD I miss you guys btw,how are you doing? This reminds me that I almost been hit by a Ferrari when I was 10.....it was 9 years ago. I'm still alive though, my life costs more that your Ferrari dude,even a Lamborghini couldn't replace my life. Okay...I love cars actually :P

Life in college gets harder each day,well nothing is easy in this world right? So currently I have dozens of pending assignments and not to forget....the scripts for my short film and radio advertising are on the line waiting to be finished............. Sometimes I wish that I could stop time,unfortunately that seems impossible.BUT......

Chinese New Year is just around the corner! More holidays for me Yeaaay! Muahahaha finally I have time to blog,to write,to read and spend time with my bed and tv...the two things that I miss the most..like seriously? Hell yeah! I only slept like only for few hours on the floor and I can't watch American Idol since there's no tv in my apartment...boring? Kinda..

Guess what? I got a fractured foot~
                                      Tada! I bet you can't see it because.....it's not that clear :P


Why? What happened? It's funny story to be told but things happened for a reason...I better take good care of my foot..no more running



Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON February 11, 2013 at 2:38 PM  

asal smpai bleh retak kaki tuwh???? life as a college student mmg mencabar dear, but we have Allah ryte? so dont need 2 worry ;)


Blogger kay_are SAID ON February 14, 2013 at 11:44 PM  

memang mase berlalu dengan pantas r sekarang ni.. kejap je dah masuk tengah bulan 2 dah.. hmm..


Blogger oakleyses SAID ON February 22, 2016 at 9:47 AM  

louis vuitton, prada handbags, michael kors outlet online, burberry handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet online, michael kors outlet online, uggs outlet, christian louboutin outlet, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, ugg boots, uggs outlet, ugg boots, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, prada outlet, louis vuitton, tory burch outlet, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, gucci handbags, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin uk, longchamp outlet, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, polo outlet, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin, replica watches, nike free

Post a Comment