A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, February 13, 2013 @ 10:15 AM  |  9 Comment(s)


Dad, the guy who spends his time watching us grow. The man who works hard for the family so everyone can live with ease but not everyone has a good relationship with this man who they call Father. I'm one of the people who didn't have a good relationship with dads and papas and fathers and papis and abis. Whoa I translated the word dad with different languages.......erm okay this is getting harder. Why? Time changes everything. I was very close to him once, I used to wait for him at home until he returned from work. He will lift me up and blow me until I giggled..

I shared everything with Dad, he bought everything I ever wanted. I would just name it and he would find it for me. After I grew up.....things change...from the girl who always listen to every word that her parents told her what to do and the dont's..... I turned to be a very rebellious teenager. The question "why" always on my mind. WHY do I have to listen to you? WHY can't I do that? WHY can't I go out?
Yes...I was a terrible child, even the stubborn meter could be broken to measure my stubbornness level. Dad used to say "I hate you" to me. At that moment I really thought that he really hates me, since that I become worse than ever. I didn't talk to him anymore. I didn't even want to look at him. Hate starts to evolve in a tiny heart of mine.

Who wouldn't feel sad when someone they raise becomes a monster. Someone that they loved so much. Someone that they care about suddenly let them down. But dad, he can be considered as a patient father. When I looked back......I realized how bad I was before.....If I'd be dad, I would kick myself out from the house...but that's just not him.....he would never do that to me. He's the one who would coax me when I sulked. He would take me home when I ran away....now I understand the phrase " I hate you!" that he used to say to me.....he didn't really hate me. He just hate the monster in me.

The monster that I used to be. Hey monster! Now you're just a monster that I used to know :P After years passed.....me and dad start to get along with each other again...just like we used to from the day I was born, until now. Since I got good results for the last semester, Dad bought me a Note II. Surprised? Yeahhhhh It's my dream phone. I just bought Galaxy Y few months ago but suddenly it sounds like a fish in an aquarium breathing....it makes watery sound when I have to call someone...kinda embarrassing. No more watery sound now yeay!! I can sketch my ideas and even blogging with using phone. Dad knows how important writing to me, he always be there to support me. Thank you Dad for being the greatest Dad ever! I love you :3




Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON February 13, 2013 at 11:35 AM  

i love my Dad too....would always love him...


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON February 13, 2013 at 3:27 PM  

my dad dah passed away since i was 12, and since then my eldest bro acted like my dad :) and i love him so much


Blogger kay_are SAID ON February 14, 2013 at 11:43 PM  

hadiah dari ayah? note 2 pulak tu.. bukan calang2 nye hadiah.. untung r.. terus r buat famili hepi lagi ye.. =)


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON February 18, 2013 at 11:40 PM  

perghhh.. diri ini yg teringin sgt.. dia dah dpt tuh


Blogger Noorieda SAID ON February 20, 2013 at 11:43 PM  

Congratulations for the best result Liselle...

So lucky haaa...hehe...


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON March 5, 2013 at 4:38 AM  

nuuqtqgyh www.newdiscountlouisvuittonhandbags.com qtniqsjtd [url=http://www.newdiscountlouisvuittonhandbags.com]louis vuitton wallets[/url] wexkxbpas
erqyecbag www.louisvuittononlineshoes.com affiumryd [url=http://www.louisvuittononlineshoes.com]louis vuitton outlet[/url] yfgvnrmcv
nospltyzu www.louisvuittonluggageonline.com pecatgpko [url=http://www.louisvuittonluggageonline.com]handbags louis vuitton[/url] oxjieslpk
wxvfvpnhl www.louisvuittonhandbagsdiscountsale.com btshgjwbx [url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsdiscountsale.com]discount louis vuitton handbags[/url] afdyawxiq
kyqfwpzox www.louisvuittononsaleshoes.com qxwhsjebn [url=http://www.louisvuittononsaleshoes.com]louis vuitton wallet[/url] pvhplbklc


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 11, 2013 at 1:32 PM  

Al-Quran Pelangi ! Ready stock ;) http://bit.ly/10AVN8H


Blogger Amira Faiza SAID ON March 15, 2013 at 12:27 AM  

i love my dad too y he didn't give me new phone?? D; lol kidding :p


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON April 29, 2016 at 3:47 PM  

2016-4-30 xiaozhengm
michael kors online
michael kors uk
nike free run 2
abercrombie
burberry outlet
ray ban
coach outlet store online
adidas shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren outlet
lebron 12
hollister kids
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet store online
juicy couture
timberland boots
michael kors outlet
nike nfl jerseys
christian louboutin outlet
gucci outlet
designer handbags
kobe 9
nike running shoes
replica watches
burberry outlet
michael kors outlet
jordan retro
ralph lauren
adidas shoes
celine bags
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
kate spade outlet
kate spade
pandora jewelry
cheap jordans
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
air max 90

Post a Comment