A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, March 17, 2013 @ 6:25 PM  |  7 Comment(s)

Forget Michelle Obama, there's a new Obama in town and it is I, Liselle Obama!
Muahahahah! Happy weekends everyone!



Say, did anyone read my yesterday's post about my essay? Yes, No, Maybe???
Well it is a tough challenge and of course I do feel grateful that my essay was chosen to be in the shortlisted list among the best writers across Malaysia. For my category, there are only 5 participants including me. To tell you the truth, I'm the youngest and the only female contestant for my category and that is Category B, for blogpost.

What surprised me today is I got more than 200++ votes!!! I never thought that there are many people who willing to vote for me and now I finally feel like they are voting me as a president or something. I feel like I am OBAMA! I would like to say thank you, for those who voted me and keep reading my writing although my blog is like a dim light bulb....sometimes it lights up and sometimes it just die.

I write for Malaysians and I want Malaysians to see things through another perspective!


I still need more votes from you guys! So why not just spend a little energy to like my essay! Click on this link :
The Youngsters Power

You'll find the FB like button and click like! Easy as.....well easy as clicking! Hahaha, have a nice day people! :D. Again thank you for your support :3



Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON March 17, 2013 at 7:39 PM  

Gud luck...hope ull get more and more vote each day...


Blogger Choki SAID ON March 18, 2013 at 1:33 AM  

Haha!! I voted! You can write..I mean..You can...WRITE.. Not a wonder you got many votes. Congrats on the votes..G'luck on the thingy ;-)


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON March 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM  

gorgeous!! liselle, i already done vote for u...good luck, dear!! =D


Anonymous Boni kacak SAID ON March 19, 2013 at 10:19 PM  

Hahaha.. Liselle, good luck tau. Saya yakin awak mampu menang :)


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON March 20, 2013 at 8:04 AM  

Dear Liselle, I'm so sorry for not visiting this cute blog, I'm too busy nowadays....Already vote you!


Blogger kay_are SAID ON March 24, 2013 at 10:35 AM  

essay masuk dalam senarai shorlist? bukan mudah tu.. tahniah!


Blogger oakleyses SAID ON February 22, 2016 at 9:54 AM  

canada goose outlet, doke gabbana, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose jackets, karen millen uk, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, converse, pandora charms, swarovski, ugg uk, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, ugg, barbour, hollister, wedding dresses, canada goose, canada goose outlet, toms shoes, ray ban, converse outlet, barbour uk, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, pandora uk, gucci, replica watches, moncler, moncler uk, vans, louis vuitton, hollister, coach outlet, links of london, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, juicy couture outlet, moncler, canada goose, montre pas cher, moncler, doudoune moncler, moncler, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, swarovski crystal, canada goose, nike air max, lancel

Post a Comment