A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, March 16, 2013 @ 4:46 PM  |  5 Comment(s)



March is now Marching after February drove off like a Ferrari, and not to forget, Liselle Moncherie is currently battling with her finals and also.....the biggest writing competition that she ever entered, The Perdana Essay Writing Competition!

Did I just refer myself as her? Yep.... after I've been trapped between two worlds of blogging and reality.... I kinda miss Liselle Moncherie. The Liselle Moncherie who broadcast her thoughts and opinion a blog of hers. I wish she would come back to clean up all the spider webs and the unfinished words soon would be forgotten. Now Liselle Moncherie is Firzanah in the real world, and sometimes they do call Firzanah as Liselle in the real world, but right now Firzanah needs to be Liselle Moncherie in both worlds as she needed everyone's help to vote for her Perdana Leadership Foundation Essay.  Yes, I need your help my dear minions :D. Your votes are like diamonds,every precious votes could help me to make the society realize about the future plans for our human race.

I write for Malaysians, that's what I can do best. I appreciate the votes from my readers, friends, and family. Hopefully my essay could help to change people perspective towards nation. Again Thank You :')

How to vote?

1. Click on the link:

Perdana Essay Competition- Nur Firzanah Binti Mohd Kamil

2. Then Click, LIKE

Thank you for all your support, more than a million thank you from me to you :D.



Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON March 16, 2013 at 9:27 PM  

done! good luck dear!


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON March 16, 2013 at 11:22 PM  

Did it already! Good luck Liselle@Firzanah! :-)


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON March 17, 2013 at 5:42 PM  

done untuk adik comel :D


Blogger kay_are SAID ON March 24, 2013 at 10:36 AM  

good luck untuk exam tu ye.. tapi rase macam dah habis je exam tu.. hmm..


Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:32 PM  

jordan shoes
michael kors outlet store
nike cortez women
russell westbrook shoes
balenciaga
kyrie 5
lebron 16 shoes
nike air max
hermes belt
yeezy 500 blush

Post a Comment