A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, May 7, 2013 @ 2:35 AM  |  10 Comment(s)


KFC just have the best krushers for desserts aren't they and so does human being. Crush....the big crush, the small crush, is there any medium size of crush...as a matter of fact do they even have sizes?! okay....I'm on a strict diet actually bwerk..no more sweet stuff....so why do I even write about crushes anyway?

The answer is simple, they just can't leave my mind. Wait...did I just typed "THEY"? There's just one person who really can't leave my mind though.....and he is...the not so mysterious guy. Yes! I wrote about him for several of times...in my previous blogposts...no you can't find the posts anymore because I deleted them for security purpose :P. Let's just say.....you would know this guy if you read my blog for the past a year back then. May I proceed? Thank you :3



Ok this not so mysterious guy.....really has a big impact in my life. Whenever I wake up, his name would popped out ....maybe it's a good morning greet, whenever I had to study....his face would like popped out again....I can say.....he always there in my mind. Sometimes I wonder whether he experience the same thing as I did. I have no reason....WHY do I even like the guy that I never actually met. Does meeting him in my dreams count? 14 times......it's killing my brain though and my bestfriend keep telling me that I'm crazy.




Dude, it's not crazy....it's just a little hallucination. I decided to take risk to see this guy in person, maybe one day if I didn't get the SHY ATTACK. I always hide when that happens...I can't promise when....but 1 day we'll meet each other or even just having a cup of coffee....ok now it sounds too old fashioned...

More than a year I guess.....


Apple and Si Baju Putih, they are the sweetener to my daily tea....I've seen them almost everyday in college. I like them both but not really like like just like. What is this nonsense!? Like means ordinary, like like is a little bit more than ordinary see the double likes. Ok...you might be drifted into my insanity too if you read this.

When my friends ask whether I misses him....I try to deny but it just won't work....




I wish there's a way of telling this not so mysterious guy about the dreams I had about him because most of them are too sweet to be true and I was only having one bad dream about him....gosh...most of my friends keep talking about me and the way I acted lately seems very...feminine....yeah which is very worrying. I do miss him and I admit it okay...I lowered my ego level. Somehow I miss the time when we first had a conversation....how it started and bla bla bla, never trust digital love.



Watch Catfish on MTV? How many people are fooled with fake profile pictures and identity? It's just heartbreaking....most people have their crushes right? Make sure it wasn't a digital one...because you never know who you might deal with :O !



Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON May 7, 2013 at 6:56 AM  

I read about him in ur blogposts a few back time..he is kiwi!


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON May 7, 2013 at 11:24 AM  

semua org akan ada crush masing2, and its normal, hope u can be friend with him, i mean, get along well with him in future. but remember, Allaht SWT, family and educations come first okay:) and about the digital love??? yes, don't trust 'em


Blogger reenapple SAID ON May 7, 2013 at 3:07 PM  

I absolutely agree with you. Never had crush on virtual. Mueheheh.

I used to have lots of crush, less than 10 I guess and yes it's last less than 1 year. But there is a guy that i need more than a year to forget and hey.. n i able to do that.

It's okay dear.. it's called crush becauese we know it won't lasting forever right?


Chill dear. :)


Anonymous boni kacak SAID ON May 11, 2013 at 5:30 AM  

kiwi ye?


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON May 19, 2013 at 1:00 AM  

I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also visit this web site on regular basis to obtain updated from most up-to-date news update.

Feel free to visit my website :: supra skytop 3


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON November 28, 2014 at 7:46 PM  

electronic cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, e cig reviews, e cigarette, electronic cigarette, ecigs


Blogger oakleyses SAID ON February 22, 2016 at 9:40 AM  

canada goose outlet, doke gabbana, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose jackets, karen millen uk, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, converse, pandora charms, swarovski, ugg uk, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, ugg, barbour, hollister, wedding dresses, canada goose, canada goose outlet, toms shoes, ray ban, converse outlet, barbour uk, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, pandora uk, gucci, replica watches, moncler, moncler uk, vans, louis vuitton, hollister, coach outlet, links of london, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, juicy couture outlet, moncler, canada goose, montre pas cher, moncler, doudoune moncler, moncler, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, swarovski crystal, canada goose, nike air max, lancel


Blogger jeje SAID ON October 13, 2017 at 9:54 AM  

reebok outlet
adidas tubular x
nike air force 1 high
adidas ultra boost
yeezy
adidas stan smith women
nike air force
air max 90
michael kors handbags
lacoste online shop


Blogger rehabgad1 SAID ON April 28, 2018 at 6:11 AM  


Good write-up. I definitely love this site. Keep it up
http://rehabgad.nation2.com/
http://prokr.mozello.com/blog/
http://prokr123.talkspot.com/
http://www.nv2it.org/


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:10 AM  

0731jejeLa star avec le nike internationalist homme promo personnel, Michael Jordan a frappé ses propres meilleurs scores au cours des 12 mois en plus. Le Nike Dunk Mario est vraiment une chaussure blanche en utilisant une touche de bleu candy en face de lui. Comment la créativité peut-elle avoir une valeur monétaire, à part les choses chaussure air jordan 1 mid pour homme évidentes comme les stars du rock et les auteurs à succès? sont plusieurs choses à considérer Nike Shox Navina ici. Pour des marques comme NIKE UK, cela se fait souvent grâce New Balance 1300 France à des campagnes publicitaires et marketing intelligentes qui assurent un flux constant de clients et augmentent également la visibilité de la marchandise là où la marque n'est pas bien nike air trainer huarache pas cher homme identifiée. Au cours de l'année, la star a également posé quatre-vingt-douze coups de position pour la durée du temps, en comparaison avec les soixante-huit pointeurs 3 qu'il a eu dans l'ensemble des saisons qu'il directeur commercial asics france a joué ensemble. Nous réalisons également qu'il existe de nombreuses personnes qui ne font pas et n'utilisent pas de stéroïdes ou de suppléments diététiques illégaux pour élever leur physique et que je ne juge pas puisque Air Jordan 1 Homme cela peut être un choix personnel.

Post a Comment