A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, June 6, 2013 @ 11:30 PM  |  6 Comment(s)

Nicely done Mr Goo! Thx so much :3

May has called it a Mayday, June is bringing up the heat of the sunny sunshine for summer, and this is the last half an hour of 6th June 2013.

June, you bring up the glorious sunny side of the season, and today is my birthday! I just turned 19 today and frankly typing I felt a little old inside and outside as I'm a step closer to the number 2 that will come before 0. The adulthood is just around the corner! Are you sure the corner is always round?? 90 degrees right? Huhu see how anxious I am actually?

We can never be forever young physically, but we can always stay young on the inside. I don't want to lose my inner child, and I think I won't lose it anyway since I still watch Spongebob no matter how old I am. Wait, why people always ask HOW OLD ARE YOU? instead of HOW YOUNG ARE YOU? hmmm probably the biggest question that always linger around my mind.

I have to accept the fact that everyone would grow older sooner or later...I mean I'm not 9 anymore, it's time for me to leave my younger days of being rebellious and start to think rationally....okay now I sounded like a granny.

What did I get for my birthday? Well I can say I have a lot of hugs and kisses and they asked me about my wishes and I told them I'm the richest, wait..the richest? Rich for having everything in my life now, I have great parents, awesome friends and special people that always be there for me. Alhamdulillah Allah still give me the chance to walk on HIS earth and breath His air.Hmm I think I want a pair of Red Vans or this could be a great idea for a birthday gift :) muahahah!


I didn't celebrate my birthday today since my parents are too busy, I always end up being in my mom's office , BUT what really keeps me happy today is receiving wonderful birthday wishes from my family and awesome friends!!! It almost made me brought tears falling from my eyes! Some of them even sing a birthday song on the phone! Aww :') and what made me happy most is receiving a wonderful birthday wish from Syauqi Kusyairi and his wonderful friends :D Sorry I can't attached his blog link since there's something wrong with my html :'(  http://beansspilling.blogspot.com ,Clink the link!

Tada!! Oh they are so adorable :3 !

So yeah this is my day having the last number 1 before 9 after being away from my blog for almost a month. I have plenty of story to write for my other entry! So stay tuned or keep up with me!




Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON June 6, 2013 at 11:48 PM  

happy birthday to you dear..may all your dreams come true.


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON June 7, 2013 at 8:40 AM  

happy birthday liselle... :)


Blogger Lily SAID ON June 8, 2013 at 10:45 AM  

Mr Goo so sweet!


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON June 10, 2013 at 7:45 AM  

happy belated birthday jaja..so sorry life was upside down lately..nak blogging pun tak sempat. just back from spain and within two weeks will fly again to frankfurt, brussel and amsterdam..nak ikut tak? heeee....


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON August 6, 2013 at 2:13 AM  

epy bfdy dear. sorry for the late wish. i hope Allah swt will always bless u and family, Here and after ;D


Blogger kay_are SAID ON August 18, 2013 at 10:36 AM  

lame tak singgah sini.. so nak ucap selamat hari raye,maaf zahir dan batin ye.. =)

Post a Comment