A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, October 16, 2013 @ 2:34 AM  |  6 Comment(s)


16th October, 2013

In the dark with only a little dim of light, I am typing this post under a thin blue blanket that cover me from the coldness that comes from the cold breeze of mom's air conditioner (like seriously I wrote the details to create an excitement...or I just failed?)

So anyway,October came and there's only 2 months left for me to cherish my age of being 19....like I wrote before...the last 1 before 9 and another digit is going to replace number 1 which I hope that is not going to be so soon...but time doesn't wait...sooner or later the numbers going to keep increasing and time to live will keep decreasing don't they?

I'm not gonna write about the Life and Times of Firzanah, or my own biography here but there's something been bothering me lately. I notice that some of my friends in the real world often refer me as Liselle instead of   Firzanah although they know me as Firzanah the Firzanah...okay that's a lot of repetition of Firzanah. The thing which made me a little worry is Firzanah is actually sinking.

I just imagined a ship with the name Firzanah slowly sinking like a Titanic, I'm not obsessed with myself or my name and I'm not being a narcisstic person...but that's the truth, I have lost myself for quite sometime. I just don't know who I am anymore, there's a hollow in me...an emptiness, no feelings and no fillings* (get it? no fillings and feelings?)

Where is Firzanah? Every contact list, people will save my number as Liselle, even while texting, they will mention Liselle instead of Firzanah. I didn't bother to notice those things at first but after a while...I start losing me, 136 days of leaving the writing world... I can no longer write like I used to. Firzanah is gone...the person behind the name of Liselle went missing.



Liselle is lifeless without Firzanah, a missing identity that is nowhere to be reached or found.
A missing personality that used to bring colours,
Now it's nothing more than the shades of black and white,
I need Firzanah somehow but I just don't know how to bring her back ( I don't have personality disorder or OCD, don't get me wrong)

Have you ever feel that you have a lost a little part of you?
Maybe a character that you possess?
It's never easy once you start of losing yourself
As if you were drawn on a piece of paper and suddenly being erased slowly.

Fading and leave a few traces
Like you were you before
But now you turn to someone that is not you
A stranger to yourself

Sounds depressing...I know... I don't like writing depressing stuffs, it sure is heavy when it comes to describing and it's heavier to read. I always wanted to achieve something before I've turn 20 and now I'm still searching who I really am. Am I Firzanah, the person who live behind the characer of Liselle Moncherie, or just a stranger that is still missing her identity.




Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON October 16, 2013 at 11:20 AM  

U can still reach the goal within this 2 months...no worry.....u r what u r....i know u as liselle....and they know u as firzanah....and for me....both are superb....


Blogger Choki SAID ON October 16, 2013 at 2:46 PM  

You can be both you know. No wrong in that. It's like you're Firzanah by day and Liselle by night! Haha!! ;-)


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON October 24, 2013 at 1:53 AM  

about nama panggila, bagi yg dah terbiasa pggl awk liselle, mmg susah la nk pggl awk firzanah balik kan? but for urself, just be the best that u can be. sometimes, umur nie buat kita tertanya2 siapa diri kita yg sbnr. perkara biasa and semua pernah lalui so dun worry be happy


Blogger wan nur SAID ON November 23, 2013 at 12:21 PM  

assalam... jemput join contest pertama saya untuk memeriahkan lagi. http://wannurrr.blogspot.com/2013/11/contest-im-diva.html :)


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON February 8, 2014 at 11:37 AM  

hai, firzanah...=)

whoever you are, firzanah or liselle...you are still the same person...liselle cannot exist without firzanah...or liselle cannot live without firzanah..hmm?

dah lama tak jalan sini..=)


Blogger jeje SAID ON October 13, 2017 at 9:54 AM  

michael kors factory outlet
nike air zoom
nike air max 2018
yeezy shoes
air jordan
jordan retro
longchamp longchamps
lacoste polo
pandora jewelry
moncler jackets

Post a Comment