A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, October 14, 2013 @ 12:30 PM  |  7 Comment(s)


The word "MISS", always make me feel a little doubt when someone actually says "Hey, I MISS you" to me....Why? Because everyone can say it but...what if they don't even mean it, my heart always "whisper"...yea right...erm do you actually mean it? cause you don't really look like you miss me. Or is it just me acting like a pessimist person.The most common lie "I'm FINE"

Dear Blog, deep from my internal organ, I would like to say I MISS YOU and I MEAN IT!
4 months. the words in my head has been JAILED and SEALED, screaming to get out and be free....but there's isn't any time for me to unlock the bars that kept these words as prisoners...try unlocking the mind with broken keys...hoping that one day they just could be scribbled all over the walls and arrange themselves with the word FREEDOM.

How have I been lately? I'm FINE thank you, and how are you?
More than 120 days I've spent on the ground life of the ordinary Firzanah Kamil, who brushes her teeth after taking long showers, who always making her solo performance in empty classes and the one who likes to gaze on the sky more than she likes to gaze other people's eyes.Typical me.

Bumping into people everyday at the pavement to class,say hi to acquaintances and say hi to the walking fruits of my life are my routine.Doing the same thing every morning, only wearing different clothes and the same shoes to make a difference. I can tell it gets pretty boring somehow but, there was a day when I finally realized my turning point. the day I started to ask myself "Why didn't I realize about this earlier?"

Finding myself to get back on track,that's what I began to do....I remembered about my first ambition, to become an engineer...I've been surrounded by ambitious people, preparing themselves to meet their future careers and that made me realized how I wasted two years of my life doing nothing to posses a bright future. I accept the fact that maybe I wasn't born to become an engineer,my destiny already written on how my life would be, I don't have the power to write my own destiny that has clearly written for me and so I continue stepping forward on the lifeline that god gave me.

"The future is not our to see, Que Sera Sera, What will be, Will be"

On the very third semester of a Mass Comm student, I realized that I need to wake up and regain the balance that I've lost
I've learnt the meaning of Vision,
I've learnt the meaning of Ambition,
I've learnt HOPE

So I started studying, the thing that I never actually did when I had my first ambition,the thing that never triggered my passion before...after I met the three people that I could never think that I would be friends with, things started to change. I went studying until late night, dating books at the library and never give up on studying. They are the fire that burn the torch of my spirit that I've lost and I feel very lucky to be friends with them.

I never stop believing that there's a blessing in disguise and I think that I've made a turning point. I couldn't play any music instruments to express myself, the expression that can be heard beautifully only through those who can play the music but I know one thing that I can do best, express myself with the words that can add the colour to the melody, words that could form the lyrics for a symphony and that is writing.









Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON October 14, 2013 at 11:48 PM  

I miss u too....hehehe....nipe, actually, been looking foward of ur new entry....and finally......wow, u r so lucky to meet ur new friends....they are special arent they....gud luck for the third semester....

Psss....selamat hari raya....


Blogger Naz SAID ON October 14, 2013 at 11:49 PM  

well..since 'miss is not the right word to describe..but I do think about you once in a while..welcome back..have to get used to student life.


Blogger ALLANNA EZRA SAID ON October 15, 2013 at 11:30 PM  

hey liselle ;) masih ingat me? dulu2 selalu stalk blog u ni..lama u hilang. sama mcm me. hahha..u awal sehari dari i kembali ke dunia blog ni..daaa~~


Blogger reenapple SAID ON October 16, 2013 at 1:24 AM  

It's been a while isn't it? Welcome back!!!


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON October 16, 2013 at 1:44 AM  

hi my little muffin :) miss u darling^^ welcome back <3


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:10 AM  

0731jejeLes petits cailloux qui se clipsent nike chaussures de sport femme dans la semelle doivent être éliminés, cela influencera la forme et la fonction de freinage. Chaque individu a un physique «unique» et une densité de masse musculaire inférieure nike presto femme blanche à celle des graisses que nous avons maintenant. Premièrement, Hyperfuse, bien sûr, n'avait pas de technologie flywire, elle est principalement chaussure air jordan bébé faite d'hyperfuse. En outre, 41 500 navetteurs viennent chaque jour à Stockport en provenance d'autres régions, soulignant les formidables opportunités d'emploi dans ce domaine. new balance france siège Vous êtes en mesure d'utiliser un tissu humide pour nettoyer. Les travailleurs de la construction sont très souvent tenus de porter ces chaussures spécialement conçues par concepts x asics gel lyte v prix leurs employeurs.


Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:32 PM  

canada goose
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin shoes
goyard
asics shoes
supreme outlet
longchamp handbags
christian louboutin outlet
golden goose sneakers
cheap jordans

Post a Comment