A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, May 3, 2011 @ 8:07 PM  |  3 Comment(s)

Your Beauty is so natural :)

On this glorious day 4th of May,I would like to show my gratitude towards a special friend of mine Izzah Hanani aka Nanie heeee~
HAPPY 17TH B'DAY ! MUAHAHA dah tua! nenek!
:P

Thx for being my friend for 5 years :3,we faced the leaps and bounds of hardship together,ate together,slept together*ehehe don't get t wrong*,study together for PMR and now will continuing our SPM together...and together-together *haiyaa too many togetherness* uhuhu


I will cherished those moments and keep it as the sweetest memories ever


Sorry if I did something wrong with our friendship,and sorry if I'm being an obnoxious friend,

I know I'm kinda annoying sometime by messing around XD hehe you know me better than anyone else do..


Thanks for being there for me when I needed a listener..and Sorry if I hurt your feelings along our friendship..

May Allah Bless You and Long Live Izzah Hanani Fadzil !

Sincerely from your friend,

Firzanah

Labels: , , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON May 4, 2011 at 7:51 PM  

Happy birthday for advance, Izaah Hanani Fadzil! :b


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON May 4, 2011 at 8:35 PM  

hari ni suda b'day dah
lagi berapa jam maw habih >.<


Blogger Lily SAID ON May 5, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

I'm a day late.
I thought today's date is Yesterday 0.0

Post a Comment