A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, January 29, 2012 @ 12:08 AM  |  11 Comment(s)

Once upon a morning,I saw my dad watched a video of Maria Elena -Who doesn't know her-?!She's famous!
No,i'm not jell-us heee :P.The video showed Maria was having fun with other girls,playing games...having make overs and etc.

To tell you the truth,I'm very curious about that,there's still a question in my head.."Why is he watching the video while there are millions of other videos to watch.?"

My bed is my victim,never fail to catch me when I jumped on...<--bila nak patah untuk katil baru XD
I lay down and wondering....Why?Why?Why?...Thus! Flashes of the video replayed on my head over and over like a spoiled record,my eyes are the projectors,the ceiling is the screen...sounds of laughter and joy almost gave me an answer *Maybe he wants me to be like them*

And when you said,I'm not okay I was about to say "I'm only gettin' started"

Happy,cheerful,energetic and stylish.
Me? just being regular..sloppy..unhappy?

I am happy! I'm happy with my life!
I'm happy for being me,I'm happy because I feel great,
I'm happy with my achievements,
I'm happy because I have what I need,
I'm happy because Allah gave me a chance to live,
Yes dad! I'm happy.

Super Happy!


I can't be someone else but me,everyone has their own way to live and so do I,dad.
A person who lives in a lie *not being himself*,will never walk out from his story unless he found his true identity.

I'm Not!

No,I'm not a Cinderella,
So dear fella,
You may keep your umbrella,

I want to dance in the rain,
To wash away this pain,
You may say that I'm insane,
Don't be mistaken,I'm not Max Payne,

I'm not a Primadona,
Coz I'm nothing like Madonna
Duh,even my name isn't Donna,

In the night,
Where all the fright,
I hope you'll be on my right,
So we will be able to fight,
Girl,you know right?

Say What?A candy wrapper?
I know I'm the worst rapper,
Who writes on paper,
 Duh,no one writes on a diaper,

Tomorrow still alive,
So better take a dive,
Don't live in lies,
Your life would be at dice.

A piece of my mind that screamed to get out.
Hope you enjoy :)


=You can paint your skin but you can't paint your heart=
-Liselle-


Labels:




Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON January 29, 2012 at 1:55 AM  

i think maria elena is awesome in her own way and through her vlogging... maybe ur dad just enjoyed maria elena vlog..hehe

and for me, you are super awesome with your unique thinking and great writing!
i always enjoyed your writing..:DDD
did ur dad u had a blog?
maybe he shud read ur blog, then he knew his daughter are way too awesome..:D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 29, 2012 at 2:25 AM  

Lol,my dad knows nothing about computer.

I'm honoured then,you've give me courage for my blog!
No matter how hard I tried,he never
satisfy with my achievements. :')


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON January 29, 2012 at 1:28 PM  

if you are happy with who you are,there's no need to change ;)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 29, 2012 at 3:47 PM  

Mhmm >:D


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 1, 2012 at 4:48 PM  

I don't know about her that much .-.
Woow! Your bed is good at catching you, eh! xD My bed isn't! Terbelah dua! Praaak! xD
Liselle, you're so cute. You're so talented. Good at writing. I love your English ( :
A piece of your mind is too awesome to be written in a blog!
I never knew that there's truer, youer etc .-.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 1, 2012 at 5:24 PM  

Oh man,those are edited pictures!
Ili,you're the one who inspired me
to back on blogging XD.
Dr Seuss made his own language :P


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 6:28 PM  

I'm always worry about the language. That's why my post are so short and simple xD
And you inspires me to back on reading! xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 8:04 PM  

Me too,but my teacher keep telling
me to write no matter what!hehe


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 12, 2012 at 11:57 PM  

But my teacher said; the more you write, the more mistake you'll made xD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 7, 2018 at 2:29 PM  

www0707

ray ban sunglasses
jordan shoes
louboutin shoes
ugg boots
adidas crazy
furla handbags
nfl jerseys wholesale
polo outlet
kate spade outlet
polo ralph lauren



Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:00 AM  

0731jejeIl est devenu évident à la New Balance 574 pas cher fin de la première guerre mondiale que la conception d'un nouveau couteau était nécessaire pour répondre aux exigences non seulement du combat rapproché, mais aussi de la polyvalence d'utilisation. site de nike roshe run pas cher Stetson, le fils d'un chapelier, a remarqué que la tête ne convenait pas, il a décidé de fabriquer un chapeau plus fonctionnel. nike air jordan 1 mid herren Pour 46,33 EUR, vous pouvez obtenir; le "White Green Oscar" avec Oscar le dessin animé de Sesamestreet sur les côtés. La baskets asics gel lyte iii femme variance culturelle peut avoir une grande supériorité dans le travail sur l'équipe. Les énormes coûts et critiques des médias et du gouvernement asics gel femme decathlon chinois n'ont pas empêché Huawei de l'appliquer. Cette société est assez célèbre pour la fabrication sportive Nike Shox R3-R4 pour différents sports tels que le asics bleu et rose homme tennis et le basket-ball.

Post a Comment