A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, February 22, 2012 @ 8:29 AM  |  15 Comment(s)



I try to remember what have I achieved in my entire 17 1/2 years of my life,somehow I manage to summarised  that most of my life spent on sleeping. I'm not a family of bears or squirrels with their hibernation,or maybe I belong to live with Yogi Bear and Bubu :P,stealing picnic basket for food? Nevermind~


Whenever there's a speech going on,my eyes just fall like a theater curtain that falls after a show.It's like "Thank you" and "Good Night everyone,see you on the next show"......and ZzZzzz

My sleeping Chronology "The Chronicles of Firzanah"<----Nice title?

In 2008,the Form 2 Science Lab.
The Cornea of the eye....and Iris....and retina where blind spot is.... "Oh kawan kita ada yang tdo,di belakang" said my former science teacher.

2 Jabir Classroom,afternoon preparation class.
"Tulah,kerja pagi tido,tghari tido,malam dah susah nak tido" said my former bestfriend.

I used to stay up at night with her finishing homework,but the bed is always tempting calling us to sleep "Come at me,I'm so soft and fluffy".Soft? Too far from softness but nearest to hard solid,and it' never been changed from 1996....a girl just doodled on the mattress "Anonymous was here 1996"...I saw it when I want to change the bedspread...eeeerr >.<

In 2009,Form 3 Science Lab,
The stamen of the flower is......"Firzanah,tolong basuh muka"

Okay....mostly I fell asleep during Science class,I don't know why.... but science is my second favourite subject besides English.My science isn't bad I got A for PMR,hehe thanks to all the teachers that taught with patience I got 6 A's for PMR. 6 is always my number,I was born on the 6th June 1994 on 6.28 pm.
666<----The omen who sleeps a lot.

2010,Physics Lab.
The momentum of.......ZzzZZzz<-----The momentum of Sleeping is 0
That's why I sucks at Physics

Biology Lab,
Scurvy is lack of....vitamin ZzZzz<----Deficiency of Vitamin Z causes optimum tiredness.

2011,Physics lab.
The longitudinal wave is the.... Zzzzz<---------Zig Zag wave,no korean wave or Bieber wave.

Chemistry class? I never fell asleep during chemistry because the teacher never actually be there to teach.Sorry but that's the truth that you can deny Mr X.I depend 100 % on tuition classes for Chemistry.
Thank god the Chemistry teacher that taught me in tuition classes is very good in teaching so I understand every lesson he taught me.Mr Hasan the Honorable!

So that's my chronology of Sleepiness....now after finish school.My forehead is always duplicating the keyboard...not entire the entire keyboard just a few alphabets at my mom's office.Dreams give new ideas,the power of dreams!







This post is related to Hit The Un-Nerd Button.






Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 8:54 AM  

heyy petite ma chere..ur sleeping is ok...i slept while driving and finally bumpppp! owh no..that was on 2007...pls don't be like me yeah...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 8:55 AM  

Oh My XD.Alhamdulillah you are okay XD.That's dangerous!


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 8:59 AM  

deno biasa tertidur during d history subject... deno pun tak tahu why d history subject make me soooo sleepy.. haha..

p/s: deno rasa setiap pelajar ada kenangan tertidur di dalam kelas.. kan?(^_^)


Blogger Lysa SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 9:00 AM  

I always felt sleepy in pyhsics class. I dont know why I felt its a hard subject and I am more to chemistry so I dont felt that sleepy during chemist class ! hehe wow you got 6A's for Pmr. so clever ! :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 9:01 AM  

heheh,betul2 history pon tinggal history dlm mimpi.

Yep,mesti ade yg tertidur XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 9:03 AM  

@Lisa,hard subjects more tend to sleep XDD. hehe :3 takde pndai mana pun.biasa je XD


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 10:05 AM  

oWH. A bright-minded girl.. :-) Sleeping is a common activity for most student. I'm also encountered quite similar situation like you. Hehee.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 10:12 AM  

haha,we are the sleepy buddies! :D


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 2:06 PM  

can u believe it,during this one time lecture...dahh la duduk paling depan, pastu penat,ade aircond pulak tu and tetido pastu boleh pulak berdengkur!hahahahah that was me!
and the best part was - lecturer malas nak cakap apa-apa!hahaha XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 2:10 PM  

Percaya2 haha Liselle pun,smpai JPJ tu jegil mata dgr ceramah dye tido XDD
lawak la CLive! XD


Blogger My MiRa SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 2:10 PM  

comeyyyyyyy!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 2:14 PM  

hehe,hi there :)


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 23, 2012 at 2:38 AM  

teehee~~
i kalau dapat attend class, memang jarang tidur..
precious time..
hehehe..


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 2, 2012 at 4:33 PM  

After I've done my schooling, I'm no more sleepy!
When I was in primary school, I never being sleepy. But yes for secondary and tertiary school. (Tertiary!? Hahaha!!! xD)
Primary school, in order to keep awake I'll draw cartoons at my friends' palms. Tertiary? I'll ask my friend for sweets xD


Blogger jeje SAID ON October 13, 2017 at 9:50 AM  

lebron 13 low
adidas gazelle
goyard handbags
hermes birkin
fitflops
michael kors outlet handbags
adidas nmd
longchamp handbags
nike mercurial vapor
nike zoom

Post a Comment