A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, March 16, 2012 @ 12:00 PM  |  7 Comment(s)


 "An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body." - Jim Hayes

Hmmm after watching Friend Zone on MTV,I've been thinking that some people are meant to be friends instead being lovers.It's true!

I had an experience with A,we've been friends for almost 4 years but 1 day,things went kinda into a whole new level.From best friend to lovers.....okay we decided to give it a shot because both of us were having the same feelings towards each other.You love me,me love you back.<----kiddies stuff

It was awkward,we aren't free to talk about things that we used to talk.Controlling manners,and it wasn't cool!We stopped trying to be lovers after a week but our friendship that used to be "Awesome" wasn't awesome anymore....epic fail.

Now from best friends,to normal friends.We aren't close like we used to.Everything changed,he's a year older than me and likes girls that beyond our age...his current gf is 25....I was suprised with that. Keep it on the friend zone,hehehe.I was very shy to boys but my best friends are boys....<----I know I'm also confused with myself.

Avoiding the social occasions,that was not working out.I was so nervous when I went into a party when a guy that keep staring until my hands were shaking while holding the bowl.Everyone was looking at me when they saw my bowl are having "Gravyquake" instead of earthquake. Whoosh,I need to attend a seminar for public relation to overcome this problem!

The weird thing is,when it comes to performing on stage,all the shyness and the anxiety were Poofed gone! I wish my nerves would gone too during the driving test.Now my current best buddy is a guy too!
He's a genius for add maths,I always learn from him so yeah we're close but some people think that we are in some kind a relationship.We kept telling No,the more we say no,The more people say Yes.
So there are some guys that meant to be friends and some guys are meant to be our soulmates :D

 *This is a scheduled post,I'm away at the moment*

Labels:




Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 16, 2012 at 1:15 PM  

wahhh,, but yeah.. when we are friends with guys feel awesome but when in relationship huh!! The awesome has gone..

Eh, I don't have any relationship with my guy friend but feel awkward when he acts like unusual now.. =)

ni shaking sbb mana lah kan.. hee~~


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON March 16, 2012 at 1:51 PM  

sometimes, the guy that is near to us is the real soulmates.....


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON March 16, 2012 at 3:51 PM  

haha...same with me, when there is a guy said he like me or some kinda feeling, i'll be shaking until i feel wanna kick myself...haha


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 16, 2012 at 6:39 PM  

that thing make me scare. when we fell in love with our frens and the relationship can't work out. then, the frenship is hard to be closer again. btw, frenship is the best one i think than turning it into loveship. ^_^


Blogger Lysa SAID ON March 17, 2012 at 4:35 AM  

liselle,kita sama. lisa pun ada kawan lelaki yang pandai addmath & lisa selalu belajar dgn dia. pastu ramai ckp kitorang couple but it was not! haha :D


Anonymous mira mohamed SAID ON March 17, 2012 at 8:05 AM  

u know what Liselle? now, i'm literally become a good friend with my EX. i mean, yeah we broke up long ago so maybe time heals the wound. so bile ckp2 tak rase dh yg dulu dia pernah sakitkan hati kita and kite pernah benci sgt kt dia. hehe


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON March 19, 2012 at 11:41 PM  

hm...
i never can be a good friend with guys..
haha

Post a Comment