A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, March 7, 2012 @ 2:00 PM  |  22 Comment(s)


How "Young " Am I?

 Curious?? Or Confused?

The Real "Me Gusta"!

Well some people are confused with my age~ Am I younger than them or older?
Hmm what do you think?
Age is just a number,of course it is!
No one answered "How Old Are You?" with an answer like "I'm AB 17"
There are no letters required to tell about our age.

Many females thought that I'm older and might be the same age with them,but most guys thought that I was 15....which you need to add 2 1/2 years.Hehe.

 It is kinda funny when people are trying to promote me with make-up products with a greeting sounds like "Yes Kak,kami ada promotion".....I can't see any wrinkles on my face but I can see them on the promoters faces.Too much make up spoil the face...btw I'm 17 1/2...no need for grown ups stuff yet.
Maybe I'll try them when I'm 20. 2 years to go!

So far BB cream and Compact Powder are friendly on my face.Blackberry Cream!<---Only own a Sony Ericsson 

Through my writing,how young or old am I?
I'm just a left-handed person who love science and art.I'm getting mature with writing.Reading your blogs make my brain meter goes up with knowledge! 
Knowledge Bar increases! Move to round 2!

I've been through Sour 16,Slow 17 and now it's almost the time for Edgy 18.I learn about people, observing the environment and I try to improve myself in a way that I wanted to.The stages that I've been,the public crowds that I faced and the debates that I competed.Everything make sense now,soon to be 18 and getting older each day.


When I was 10,I wished that I could be 10 forever so I can still play at the playground.
When I was 14,I wished that I could stay 14 so I don't have to sit for PMR.
When I was 16,I wished that I could stay 16 so I don't have to sit for SPM.
When I was 17,I wished that I could stay 17 so I don't have to be an adult...
17 1/2 I wish to continue my life,my life as a human being that holds a great responsibility.

We can't never stop growing,but we can be young at heart :)
I am 17 1/2,3 months in time to become 18.My heart is always 10.





Labels:




Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 7, 2012 at 2:06 PM  

from ur writing and prof pic I think you are around same age like me.. But when look up your pic in this entry I can see u are younger than me.. Oh, no!! From now... Call me "kakak"".. Hahaha.. Just kidding dear..

Before this I use my my name "Cherie" in my french's name.. Oh, my darling!!


Blogger Lysa SAID ON March 7, 2012 at 2:14 PM  

Through your face,yes you're younger than you age, maybe if I dont know you,I bet you are 14 or 15 :D

Through your writing, you're so 20 :)
The words you used and how you wrote a story make you look matured :)

p/s: Liselle, forgive me on my comment on the Billie Jean's entry. I know mine was rude, hm masa tu I can't think any words then I write them as a jokes,but yeah I know it was rude. So forgive me :(


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON March 7, 2012 at 3:14 PM  

age is just a number..
yg penting kite dpt bezakan baik dan buruk satu2 perkara tu..dan tak penah berenti blaja dlm idup ni..

liselle ni comel la.. bak kate clive..garfield gitu :)


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON March 7, 2012 at 3:50 PM  

you are young....so young....enjoy life....but dun step the border...


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON March 7, 2012 at 5:59 PM  

Your face, yes, looks a bit younger than your age.Being a teenager is fun and full with energy, but don't cross the boundaries. :-)


Blogger Amirah Ahmad Zaki SAID ON March 7, 2012 at 6:12 PM  

Dari cara penulisan awk,saya ingat awk older than me.but,bila tgk muka awk..rase awk tersangat lah muda drpd saya.hee..btw,tu sume tak important ! yg pntg hati.. :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 7, 2012 at 6:13 PM  

ngeheheh. :D age is just a number ! mine still teenage time.. i think yours.. hrmm.. mature time :D nah.. blink blink, keep urself happy liselle .


Blogger Noorieda SAID ON March 7, 2012 at 6:29 PM  

I'm 18 years 1 month and 26 days..

Older than you..hehe..^^

Yes, don't grow up! weee~~

You will be sooooooo cute in future....bertambah-tambah comel!..;')


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 7, 2012 at 6:59 PM  

hahah ouch...biasa la tu...sometimes im called as pakcik by some people. i mean seriously, "pakcik"???
what the---
i feel insulted!hahahahah

but then again, tak kisahlah kot.
hehe XD


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON March 7, 2012 at 7:24 PM  

i'm gonna be nineteen this year.but poeple always thought that i'm older. =.="

Cos my face .nampak macam makcik pun ada.hahahaha


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON March 7, 2012 at 8:03 PM  

U r always my petite chere..hehe!


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON March 7, 2012 at 9:17 PM  

age is doesn't matter, the most important is our knowledge and in a young age you already learn many things, your english is awesome, your public relationship is good, you have an awesome blog... and yang penting lagi liselle is still cute ^__^


Blogger F. SAID ON March 7, 2012 at 9:35 PM  

hehe no matter wat.. u r look much younger than your age.. and your writing seems like u r 20++..

p.s: im a big fan of your short fiction..hope u dont mind to post a new one.. haha


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 8, 2012 at 12:03 AM  

garfield,check ur email.confirmation of your book delivery. :)


Blogger Choki SAID ON March 8, 2012 at 12:34 AM  

So shld I call u "adik" or wat? ahaha!!


Blogger wawahida idris SAID ON March 9, 2012 at 11:02 AM  

muda lagi ni. no need to worry adik. hehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 1:19 PM  

Thx so much for your comments! heee :3
Yoshhh! It's ok Lisa,I understand :)
You guys are the fuel of my spirit!! yeahh


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 3:00 PM  

Happy reading to u....i love it too....and chicken soup....but most of the time, i got them from library....hehehe...


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 3:11 AM  

you look soyoung la, miss liselle..;D

but ur writing is very matured...:D
but i love it..

macam i pulak, people always told me, that i always look older than my age..hehehe


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 12:37 PM  

Hey, what's with that long face? 0.0
When I was young, I'm concern about horoscope and they told me that Scorpions looks older than the actual age. My friends even expected me to get marry earlier than them =.,=
But so far, I'm so happy when the majority out there thought I'm younger around 13 to 17 years old. Harharhar!!! >xD
I hate promoter... I mean their job... annoying somehow x.x
Through your writing, your a genius kid. Adult's brain in a child's body :3
Oh my my! How fool I am to wish that I'm dead before I sit for SPM! xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 3:46 PM  

@Ili=wow hehe awet muda ili ini!
I always confused with horoscope and kaleidoscope ! XD
I guess my fingers that type are old! XDD hehehehe


Blogger Unknown SAID ON August 6, 2012 at 9:08 AM  

after reading readind the comment on you page and being lost in the music i have to say i am a male that fell for that scam about fachal produchs and i have to say it was the worst mistake i have made and my skin is still recovering from there poisoning effects. sorry for the bad spelling i was born that way anyway i hope all the pices fall into place for you and wish you a happy life

Post a Comment