A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, March 28, 2012 @ 9:16 PM  |  34 Comment(s)



2004,the year that I just turned 10 and the school would have a field trip to Bukit Merah Laketwon Resort in 2 months....but when I ask my parents' permission.....I  begged them with my biggest eyes until they felt like popping out from the eyes sockets but it didn't work and only worsen the situation.

"No" was the answer,I couldn't accept the word "NO" so I asked my mother what's the real reason she wouldn't allow me to join the school trip.Questions after questions....the truth finally surrender!

"Budget tak cukup".....so that was the real thing,she could just told me earlier so I didn't have to figure out the tricks to make my parents allow me to join the school trip...waste of ideas XD.
The problem doesn't stop there,I still want to join the school trip by hook or crook hanged by Captain Hook's crooks<-----additional flavour to the idiom, not bad eyh?

I was thinking what could I do to earn money instead of begging from mom and dad,suddenly an idea just broke into my brain without knocking....thank god my brain isn't made from glass phew!
So what's the idea? Selling my old stuff! The stuff that I didn't even use anymore.... my toys were so cool in 2004 so yeah I did sell them.My friends love them,so my friends bought them and the money level goes Ka-Ching! $.$ Cash in baby~

Still it wasn't enough for the other expenses,all my used-to-be cool toys sold out.I got nothing to sell,but then I was too hungry after doing a lot of thinking...hey the tummy thought for me too."I'm thinking what are you going to eat if you didn't have enough money?"said my tummy translator after the sound of "Blerrrrrrrrrp,blurrrrrp".I went to the kitchen and open the fridge VOILA!!! There were mom's pickles
2 big containers were filled by her experiment pickles.She just learnt to make pickles and decided to try making them on her own.

My eyes were like Ka-Ching for the 2nd time,I stole my mom's pickles and packed them using small plastics,they were actually my birthday party left-over plastics...I brought them to school,again my friends swarmed around me like bees.My mom's pickles was a big hit! Ouh money money money!

Money comes in,pickles go out.Finally,I almost ran out of pickles and my mom was curious why her pickles are getting lesser everyday....I had to tell her the truth and prepare myself to face her.This time,things might went too far,but she took it in a funny way.She laughed at me! She told me that it was a really good way to earn money by myself.I'm being independent mwehehehe! The pickles really brought me a lot of fortune and my parents were "amazed" by my effort to earn money by myself so they let me join the school trip!

Now,whenever I see jars of pickles.The flashback of mom's pickles keeps rewinding in my memory and mom and I will laugh at each other.It was a good time though,it does feel good when we earn money by ourselves.


Labels:




Blogger Naz SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 9:25 PM  

that's cool beb..


Blogger Crazy Dolphin SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 9:56 PM  

hahaha :D

you were ten but you were already independent!

when i was ten,i was still having problems making friends.haha

if it was my mum,she will freak out and scold me immediately.

ur mum is cool :D


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 10:48 PM  

wow! bravo! when there's a will there's a way!


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 10:50 PM  

pheww.. u are so awesome or naughty hah?? hahaha..

but good effort to earn ur own money right..

and now, what u want to sell?? hehehe``


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 10:54 PM  

work hard :D haha, finally ur parents can see ur effort. good2 :D


Blogger ~~ZusUliYaiNi mAMaT~~ SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 11:21 PM  

when i at ten, my mum still help me to tie the shoes..oh dear, you get the best when you do the best...


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 12:25 AM  

CREATIVE! :-)


Blogger Lysa SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 12:32 AM  

your mom mesti tak marah kan liselle. I read it and I know she was laughing kan? hehehe pandai betul cari idea! if it was me, entahlah, menerima nasib macamtu jelah, dah mak tak bagi T_T


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 3:55 AM  

aik..salah ruangan komen rupanya.. ulang balik..

sampai jual toy?? hebat tul awak ni..


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 7:46 AM  

clever gal...hihi

i sold a hand made card (i did it from recycle things) when i was in uni long time ago..and it help me a lot for duit saku...:)


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 9:42 AM  

wow....at the age of 10...selling pickle.....thats great....never tough of such things...never go to any trip too...running out of budget.... until today....hehehe....


Blogger kay_are SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 10:23 AM  

first time here.. hmm.. impressive!! really independent i think.. different compared to me.. when im at your age.. what i will do is just crying and here it is, i get everything i want! =P think about it back.. i feel very bad.. seriously X_X


Blogger Fid"s SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 10:38 AM  

nice..
now i remember when i was ten years old.
with my mum. it was 17 years ago.
nice music


Blogger Puteri Kayangan?@#$%???? SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 11:14 AM  

Cutenya cerita adik ni laa ... mendengar music sambil membaca terasa di alam fantasi je :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 11:22 AM  

hahahah pencuri!kahkahkahkah

anyway,good lesson is always something awesome to share! :)
kudos!
kecik2 umo 10 tahun dah pandai pikir camtu,bagus betul laa!kehkehkeheh

p.s. busy with works,pasal tu takde blogging sgt semalam...>_<


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 6:00 PM  

@Naz= hehehe thx darl <3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 6:02 PM  

@H.S= My mom took it in a positive way,hehe so yeah she's awesome!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 6:03 PM  

@Hani= Hohoho both I guess XD but
I'm mostly naughty,mwehehehe.
I'm selling my ideas I guess XD :3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 6:04 PM  

@Cappuccino= Haha,true! When there's
a will there's a way! Life is like
a highway :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 6:05 PM  

@Steff= It doesn't hurt when we really work hard for something that we always wanted.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 6:06 PM  

@Zus= I'm 18 and I still doesn't know
how to tie my shoes XD.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 6:06 PM  

@Shafiq= thx bro! :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 6:08 PM  

@Lisa= My mom x marah,hehe tapi
Liselle ni mmg jenis rebellious,x
boleh dgr perkataan NO or Can't.hehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 6:09 PM  

@Boni= Hehe takdelah hebat mana,
byk sgt mainan smpai tak dpt nk main
semua,itulah yg dpt idea nk jual XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 6:10 PM  

@Lady W= wow! your cards must be really beautiful and handmade cards
are always the best


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 6:12 PM  

@Henrietta=Henrietta! you're a very
talented photographer,and if you sell
some of your works that will make you a fortune!


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 6:13 PM  

whoa!
ypu're so independent and smart! :DD

im proud of you!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 6:13 PM  

@Kay_Are= Hello there!I think you're
like my brother,hehe he always gets what he wants :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 6:16 PM  

@Fid's= A nice memory always in our minds :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 6:16 PM  

@Umi= Hehe thx Umi,ohohoho glad that you like the music :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 6:18 PM  

@Mr Clive= Hehe I was naughty and always be! Stealing is not nice though...XD
Work is always a priority!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 6:19 PM  

@Miss M= Thx darling,hehehe that was a desperate time for money...XD


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 10:28 PM  

so cute!!!hebat la liselle masa kecik2 pn pandai berniaga!!

i used to sell animation's sticker during sekolah rendah, just for fun!! XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 11:56 PM  

@Miss Purple= hehehe,niaga kecil-kecilan shj.

Wahh zaman dulu mmg gila sticker!
Yg hologram tu! hehehe

Post a Comment