A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, April 14, 2012 @ 2:27 PM  |  26 Comment(s)

Before we all start blogging back in the days when they were no internet in our houses,
When laptops were super heavy duty and thick,IBM and Apple were the top branded Laptops
Only elite businessmen own them....

Where were we kids expressing ourselves?That was the time when papers and empty exercise books were filled with our hand drawn doodles and also our words......some of  us might own a diary or even diaries.....including me! I'm allergic to Dairy products (lactose intolerance) but I love to have a Diary :D.Those days the spirit of "updating" a diary manually without jumping on the keyboard and make typos like a typo hippo! I have to edit and repost it and again there are still typos...The Typo Hippo Syndrome XD.



The Pencils and Erasers used to be our writing companions....and not to forget the Pens!
Ideas are like water and our brains are the sponge absorbing the greatest ideas that flows in our brains.Spongebobs are in our brains and pink like Patrick's?
Glow and flow~Those were the times that we didn't even know what blog is.Now we just have to blog it out!

Under the mattress was a perfect spot to hide a diary....I got to admit,my dad likes to steal my diary...it's embarrassing!To read all my secrets and my feelings.....when my dad got his hands on my diary he will read it loudly during dinner.....and I will banged my head on the wall...showing the sign of being humiliated.I started writing a diary since 2005,when I was 11 and having the Seven Eleven Slurpee crave.The diary was the greatest treasure I ever kept.Words are beautiful,but sometimes hurtful too.I wrote everything in English.That's why I got a B+ for my Bahasa Melayu. XD

Partial section of my diary~I know I used to have a very bad handwriting.
11 years old and I still can't write properly XDD.

My friends always ask me how to write English essays,I'm afraid I don't have any clear explanation or even an answer for that.I just write what I want and sometimes even the ideas are flowing too fast.I don't have any secrets to be good in English.All I do is watch cartoon without subtitles and always have everything in my mind in English before I start writing :).How can I know whether my sentence is wrong? hmm If the sentence sounds right,I assumed that I've did a correct sentence.<---Instict? I guess XD.

Thanks to Bro Kay_Are for writing the awesome recommendation :D.I really appreciated it and also I would like to thank to you for reading my blog :)






Labels:




Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 3:06 PM  

wohoooo.. your english writing is superb... =)


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 3:13 PM  

Come to think of it, a diary is meant to be hidden because all our secrets are in it...yup! it would be very embarrassing if read by others...under the mattress? haha! what a spot to hide it!


Blogger Choki SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 4:54 PM  

Haaaa..You kept a d diary and stick to it ah? Haha..Cool..I tried it.Didn't work >_<" And my friends asked me too on how to write essays..I just asked "Ko baca and practice English x?" Die kata la.."Tak" So I said "There you go" Hahaha!!


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 5:43 PM  

yeah, same goes to me,when i was in secondary school, i used to write in diary or an exercise book that i decorated it nicely and attractively <----to me back then

but i write it in BM and sometimes in broken english, which is i'm not really good at english till now, haha

i really like your post, remind me of my diary's time, and that day i was like 'craving' for books and pen so much, scrambled words that the only me know, haha


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 6:07 PM  

sampai sekarang i still keep a diary, but not a personal diary, coz im afraid someone will read it..my personal diary is my blog now, er but everyone read it except for my family..hahaha


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 6:19 PM  

wohooo. diarrryyy.. mine no more again, just in lapy only. taip2.. pasal my diary pernah kena selongkar. kecewa abisss.


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 6:30 PM  

i prefer the good old days...hehe...tulis tulis...buku-buku tempat keluarkan idea...miss it!hehehe


Blogger Lysa SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 6:43 PM  

no wonder lah liselle pandai english, sejak kecik dah mula karang dalam BI.. :D
Hm, well I used to have bad handwriting too :D


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 7:09 PM  

yeah, i used to own a diary when i was 7-8 years old, and it was embarassing like hell when my bro found out about it, bleh la blaja english ngan lisselle pasnie :)


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 9:26 PM  

i wrote most of the time, everyday, every week even every minute...and my diary is every where...basically i always bring sticky sheet in my handbag, car or pocket to take note when i want to write..and i will stick it in a real diary when i back home..:)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 11:25 PM  

@Hani= Mweehehehe simple english only thx btw :D hewhew^^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 11:27 PM  

@Cappuccino= Yeah! It's like the greatest treasure of feelings! Hehehehe,under the mattress is a perfect spot~Everyone is too lazy to lift the mattress heheh


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 11:28 PM  

@Choki= I used to do that but now,I only type things...heheXD.I'm too lazy to lift pencils and pens now.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 11:30 PM  

@Miss Purple= Hoho books are well wrapped with cute gift wrappers and cute stickers hehehe. I do have the craving for glitter pens and cute notebooks!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 11:32 PM  

@Miss M= mwehehehe!That's a very nice diary you have :D,let's blog it out :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 11:33 PM  

@Steff= OOuh same goes to me girl!
Now I'm more into typing than manual writing hahaha.my dad likes to steal my diary


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 11:34 PM  

@Mr Clive= The brain squeezing moment! Hahahah XD.Those were the good old days


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 11:35 PM  

@Lisa= Hehehehe I got no secrets to be good :)
Now I bet your handwriting is pretty! :DD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 11:36 PM  

@Zubect= Oh the embarrassment! T^T!!
Mwehehe blaja? Hehe I'm not an expert man XDDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 11:37 PM  

@Lady W= Wow that's a very well organised diary then! With all the sticky notes of ideas :D!


Blogger kay_are SAID ON April 15, 2012 at 1:50 AM  

now i know the syndrome when we make a small mistake in writing is called typo hyppo. During the time with no internet.. i choose drawing more instead of writing bcoz only me know the meaning of my drawing actually =P no one can understand that


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 15, 2012 at 9:05 AM  

@Kay_Are= whoa! Interesting!!! Drawings tells thousands of stories XDD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 7:27 PM  

yeap,those are the days...haihhh


Blogger jeje SAID ON July 14, 2018 at 10:49 AM  

pandora outlet
ed hardy uk
mulberry uk
adidas shoes
moncler online outlet
coach outlet
uggs outlet
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet online
ugg boots clearance


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:00 AM  

0731jejeIl est devenu évident à la New Balance 574 pas cher fin de la première guerre mondiale que la conception d'un nouveau couteau était nécessaire pour répondre aux exigences non seulement du combat rapproché, mais aussi de la polyvalence d'utilisation. site de nike roshe run pas cher Stetson, le fils d'un chapelier, a remarqué que la tête ne convenait pas, il a décidé de fabriquer un chapeau plus fonctionnel. nike air jordan 1 mid herren Pour 46,33 EUR, vous pouvez obtenir; le "White Green Oscar" avec Oscar le dessin animé de Sesamestreet sur les côtés. La baskets asics gel lyte iii femme variance culturelle peut avoir une grande supériorité dans le travail sur l'équipe. Les énormes coûts et critiques des médias et du gouvernement asics gel femme decathlon chinois n'ont pas empêché Huawei de l'appliquer. Cette société est assez célèbre pour la fabrication sportive Nike Shox R3-R4 pour différents sports tels que le asics bleu et rose homme tennis et le basket-ball.


Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:25 PM  

nike air max 97
nike air max 2018
curry 5 shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
moncler
michael kors factory outlet
vapormax
coach factory outlet
mbt shoes
goyard wallet

Post a Comment