A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, April 17, 2012 @ 7:40 PM  |  28 Comment(s)

Thx Mr Goo!


Before I turn 30,which is 12 years more from now.There are things that I always wanted to try,to learn,to feel and to see.

1.Become the first Malay English writer that hit International Best-Sellers books
It doesn't hurt to dream right?Well I'm just hoping that I could become what I always wanted.

2.Learn Archery
Rasulullah SAW encourage muslims to learn Archery and It's pretty cool!Plus...Since Robin Hood has retired...I guess I should take his place.Liselle Hood :D!

3.Learn to Ride Horses
This is also an encouragement from Rasulullah SAW.It's also good for health,for example strengthening the backbone :D.

4.Learn to play the guitar from the Guitar Legend SLASH
Well it sounds almost impossible,hey we never know our chances right?hehehe

5. Travelling to every part of the world
I love to travel! Hehe I would like to go to Afrika,and see lions and tigers by a Jeep.Oh my...how beautiful! The Sun and the Moon both appears bigger than we've seen from other countries.What a wonderful world indeed....Japan,USA,Italy and Ukraine wait for me T_T I'll try my best!
Riding Camels in Saudi Arabia & not to forget,to perform The Hajj.Oh Sahara Desert,1 day I'll be there with my camels! Hehehe.

6.Bungee Jumping and Sky Diving
I only manage to try Repelling,Rock Climbing and Flying fox...but I want to Sky Dive and Bungee Jumping after this! In 2010,I almost lost my life on the rope during the flying fox ride I slipped from the standing spot because my feet can't reach the plank....I left some protective gear...I'm glad I'm still alive phew.....my mom was there and she refuse to see me fall XD.Mom I'm still alive!!!

So there are 6 things that I want to do before I turned 30 and before I can close my eyes forever.These are the only things I ever wished to do.Now and always,not less or more.So what happens after I turned 30? Well I'll be relaxing in an apartment......with 4 cats named Fluffy,Cuffy,Huffy,Puffy<---All males hewhew.You guys are welcomed to visit me :D.Hehehe well these are just my ridiculous wishes that might come true :D.Dare to dream :)

Labels:




Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 8:01 PM  

hope your dreams come true.. insya-Allah ;) who knows, I might have chance to travel around the world with you? hehehe... same like Bungee Jumping! I think I should try one.. I had Flying Fox once and it's really fun!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 8:15 PM  

bungee jumping pun???? wah... beraninya


Blogger Amirah Ahmad Zaki SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 8:21 PM  

Liselle nak bljr memanah? wah.. best tau. saya prnh bljr ;) good luck !


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 8:34 PM  

May ur dream come true. Pelan-pelan kayuh. :)


Blogger ALLANNA EZRA SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 8:50 PM  

semua travel2 tu sy nak join..tapi kalau bungee jumping..absolutely NO!!kegayatan yg teramatsungguh sangat..


Blogger Choki SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 9:01 PM  

Peeeegghhhh..Cool!! Well I'm sorta living one of yours..Dh kat UK dh :-P Hehehe ;-)


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 9:26 PM  

wahhhh, what u wish i want to do it also... bungee jumping!!!

hopefully u get what u want sis!!


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 11:21 PM  

I wish you luck MonCherie Liselle...maybe we can travel together as backpack traveller..and this year is a travel year for me.
Starting end of June I'll be somewhere in Middle East and early Disember will be in UK and follow by Germany...insyaAllah. It's very good to learn about archery and horse riding..I did both of it before, plus outdoor activity and parasailing. Few things i wanna do while HE allow me is enter a violin class, take a pastry course in Le Cordon Bleur (not in Paris but in KL also got..hehe) and finish my half way novel...dah lama tak
siap2 juga...Ok again, I wish u luck in all your way dear...xoxo!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 11:50 PM  

@Hana= Oh yeah! It would be so much fun travelling with you!!! Hehehe extreme sports are pumping up the adrenaline :D! Hehehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 11:51 PM  

@Boni= Ada kalanya,kita mesti menghadapi ketakutan dgn melakukan bnda yg kita takut :)


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 11:52 PM  

i want to write bestseller books too! hopefully the one i'm writing is going to be one! hehehe xD

hope yours will be the same too:D

archery?have you try it out at sunway pyramid? you should!

you wanna learn guitar?i wanna learn violin! ;)

i really want to visit scandinavian countries like sweden.and also eastern europe.and russia .i have this specific interest on them,dunno why.hahaha


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 11:52 PM  

@Miss S= WHoa! Mesti best sgt2,hee bertuahnya dpt belajar memanah huhuhu :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 11:54 PM  

@Rara= Thx dear :) :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 11:54 PM  

@Ell= Alorhh travelling pun jadilah hehehehe :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 11:55 PM  

@Choki= Lucky for you hahaha! But I want UKRAINE man! :D mwehehehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 11:56 PM  

@Hani= Let's couple bungee jumping :DD.Hehehe thx my darling.Hopefully your dreams will come true too^^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 12:01 AM  

@Lady W= Oh My Goodness! That's wonderful,huhuhu I wish I could join the adventures with you!! Huhu middle east,1000 arabian nights~
Visiting Europe!
Oh How lucky you are hehehe.
Parasailing is nice! But I'm too scared of water... XD hehehe.Good luck with your novel and thx for supporting me my dear friend :D.I wish that your novel is going to be a HIT soon :DD.All the best for you^^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 12:05 AM  

@Dolphin= Yay! Hopefully things will be going great for us :D

Sunway Pyramid??? I must go there!!!
Hohoho this is going to be so much fun^^ :D

Scandinavian countries are very beautiful! Their beautiful sceneries are breath taking :D


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 1:15 AM  

may Allah gives all the things that u wish for, dare to dream coz it makes u a brave n excellent person


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 1:22 AM  

Thx dear friend :D.May Allah grants your wishes too^^ :)


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 2:31 AM  

semoga impian liselle tercapai!! tapi yg bungee jump dan sky diving tu... deno gayat la!! kalau kat tingkap empat pun dah terketar bila pandang bawah... heee :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 6:25 AM  

what an awesome thing to look forward to in life!
and i pray,with all that i can for you,that you can achieve what you set out to achieve before 30! and never stop setting new goals even beyond that!
if you need any help,any words of advice,dont be shy.ask away!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 8:38 AM  

@Deno= waah thx so much Sis Deno :D.Semoga impian Sis Deno juga tercapai.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 8:39 AM  

@Mr Clive= Thx buddy!!! And I'll pray the best for you too :D.There are many things that we have to achieve before we get old.Hehehe.May all wishes and goals come true :DDD!


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 9:09 AM  

Hope you will success in achieving your dreams! :-)


Blogger kay_are SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 9:36 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.


Blogger kay_are SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 9:36 AM  

no 1 : memang ade bakat.. just practice more and it can be achieve

no 2 : yang ni leh training kat sunway

no 3 : yang ni leh blaja dari qabil ambak

no 4 : aku bukan slash, tapi leh blaja dari aku <-- tibe2 =P

no 5 : kne baik2 ngan tony fernandez. mesti dapat! ^^

no 6 : yang ni taktau mane nak dapat


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 10:41 AM  

Hehe thx for your encouragement! Hehehe bro terer main gitar ni!
Keep moving forward :DD

Post a Comment