A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, April 3, 2012 @ 11:18 AM  |  16 Comment(s)


There are always days when we don't know what kind of stories that we want to post...

When there's too much ideas = Which one would be a good story?
When there's no idea= What am I going to write???Fap Fap Fap :P


When I have too much ideas,there would be problems...the words are scrambled up,scramble eggs taste better :D.My excitement will influence my typing and you'll notice this symbol (!) at the end of almost every sentences.The joy of writing! My ideas are not perfectly arranged in sequence...when I start typing,suddenly another idea will come up for the previous paragraph....and then another...so....I had to jump to the previous paragraph that I wrote earlier to add my ideas.The situation will also continues after writing new paragraphs... =.='.Tiredness...will slow my blog crossing sessions.

How about when the time that I have no ideas?
This is also a problem.....when I have nothing to think of...I'll become angry with myself.An then I end up sleeping.I'm currently ran out ideas right....Sleep? I'm at my mom's office,not a comfortable place to sleep =.='.Blog crossing time! :D

What about the normal days and writing normal posts?
Normal days are the days when I "Spontaneously" sharing things that I feel like sharing to others.The matters are usually based on my moods.

So I guess today is the day that I have the WRITER'S BLOCK





Labels:




Blogger megu SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 11:26 AM  

I hate that feeling :(


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 11:36 AM  

agree with megu.. i hate that feeling :( if feel troublesome for a novelist like me.. kinda uneasy because we don't know what to write :(


Blogger Choki SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 12:21 PM  

Totally.I get that a lot.Especially when writing my fictions on my blog.But you might get some ideas when you're keen about your surroundings.As in,bila nmpk something je,you get an idea.That's how I got my latest idea for my fiction that I'm writing ;-)


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 12:59 PM  

usually happen to me too..

stay calm and start write sis!!


Blogger kay_are SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 1:20 PM  

sometimes. every blogger experience that also.. but what they hate about it.. when there has a lot of idea to type something, they cant because no internet connection there T__T


Blogger Orkid Edyliyne SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 1:35 PM  

perkara biasa. setiap orang ada turun naiknya untuk berfikir dan mengeluarkan idea. hehe.
samalah macam OE... ^^

kalau time ada idea, hampir setiap hari update. kalau tak ada idea, kosong je blog sampai sebulan dua. hehe.


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 4:18 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 4:22 PM  

It happen to me often. Almost everyday..u know what I'm doing when writers block happen? I'll be going to hv a glass of tea tarik @ mamak stall near the office road, browse or else killer my 'leisure time' at Floristika, the biggest store offer a lot of fresh and plastic flower. Both places is really near my office...hehe...I have no intention to curi tulang but when blur came in.. 'berfoya2' is the best thing that I can do...hikhikhik!


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 5:09 PM  

haha.. kelakar la liselle nie.. tiba2 scramble egg pulak.. :p

kdg2 idea dtg time kita buat kerja lain.. bila time kita nak menaip, idea tu pula hilang...


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 5:16 PM  

u r at ur mum ofice? wow....i prefer at home...coz i can take a nap whenever i want...hehehe....


Blogger Lysa SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 7:17 PM  

kalau lisa bila takde idea, akan cari jugak benda yg nak ditulis. experiences, incident, thoughts or else I'll ended with the-most-dirty-blog-ever sebab tak update. lol keep thinking slowly about what story you would like to update. Anyhow, you can do a short story. Liselle kan pandai english!!! :)


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 8:01 PM  

same goes to me, when i have a lot of things to type, my words will not in sequence, need to scroll down and up to find 'holes' to be fill up, hehe,


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON April 4, 2012 at 12:22 AM  

i always have this symtops..haha..
i will watch movie or talkshow.. and when i have writers block that is when i wanted to give up writing..
but i know that i cant..:)
i love to write..:)

p/s: liselle, thank you for always believe the good side of me..:')
thank you for always supporting me..
thank you for all ur motivation words that never fail to touched my heart..:')
even we are far away, n never met. but u r such a good person to me..:')
i'm not a person who knows how to say the right thing, but i hope u know that i appreciate u so much..:)


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON April 4, 2012 at 1:19 AM  

writer's block? but you still can write.


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 4, 2012 at 8:36 PM  

nah, same. sometimes i follow my mood when i want to post story on mhy blog, somes, the ideas acidently appear in my mind.. and most, i donno.. maybe i plan first what i want to write. btw, i will make sure what i want to post working. hoho :D


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON April 29, 2016 at 3:48 PM  

2016-4-30 xiaozhengm
michael kors online
michael kors uk
nike free run 2
abercrombie
burberry outlet
ray ban
coach outlet store online
adidas shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren outlet
lebron 12
hollister kids
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet store online
juicy couture
timberland boots
michael kors outlet
nike nfl jerseys
christian louboutin outlet
gucci outlet
designer handbags
kobe 9
nike running shoes
replica watches
burberry outlet
michael kors outlet
jordan retro
ralph lauren
adidas shoes
celine bags
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
kate spade outlet
kate spade
pandora jewelry
cheap jordans
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
air max 90

Post a Comment