Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Finding My Inner Child

Posted by Liselle MonCherie at 4:27 PM

May,I welcome you with open hearts and I'm waiting for the big day....May 7th...the date when my life will completely change! 350 degrees....So where the other 10 degrees?? I got to save it for something,hehehe maybe I'll keep my inner child till the end of my life.I forgot that I grew up,I'm almost 18....when I look at other people that nearly my age,the question that will pops out in my brain is "Whoa! She must be older than me!" ehehehe well what can I do? My growth is kinda...stopped early hehe.

When I was a kid,I always wonder why grown ups don't like toys anymore?
I mean whenever I entered Toy's R Us,my legs wont stop running at almost every section that filled with toys<----I couldn't control my excitement actually hehehe
If I got a chance to choose a toy to be bought, my heart will be bloomed like a Sunflower!
My smile will last until I got bored with my toys and then I want a new one....erkk I got bored easily.Kids don't be like me,I'm a very spoiled child hehehe don't ask your parents with ridiculous requests!

And then I grow up,my feelings towards toys are.....fading,so I guess I found the answer for my question "Why grown ups don't like toys anymore?".We change when our age gets older.We begin to realise about reality and leaving our fantasy.
When I get older,all the things that I wanted to know so badly slowly saying hello to me "Hey,I'm your answer right here".Oh now I know why....Aha! Okay..I understand now.There's no question that doesn't have any answer but when there's no question then there's no answer.Hehehehe you might having a very confusing moment reading today's entry....but I'm happy if you can understand what I'm trying to say or should I say "type".

Till now,my birthday cards will end with this quote "Although you're __ but you're still a baby to me"
My mom told me that she misses the old me that used to be a very bright and a cheerful girl.Sorry mom...I've change a lot after an incident that make me become a beast and a monster....but I'm still me though I don't smile like I used to,and I don't laugh like I used to.People change and I'm one of them,maybe you don't want to see me grow up and I will leave you sooner or later but....it doesn't mean that I'll forget you.When I see my old photos<--- I'm young in old photos heheh!,How happy am I at that moment and how cheerful am I back then....okay now I begin to miss my old days...

May,I hope you can give me enough time to change,
1.Control my temper
2.Find the lost me
3.UPU's result
4.Form 6 or Uitm?
5.Adios mi casa or Hello school...

Happy May everyone!

18 comments:

Boni JLL3 said...

part yang tuju kat mak awak tu sangat2 sweet... :'(

Anonymous said...

Ma chere...
There is still a child in us..and I will forever keep my barbie doll which is made from kekabu by my late mom...anak patung orang kampung kan...hehe

Owh btw, wish May will brings you a lot of happiness!

Xoxo...:)


LWindsor

Amierah Nabillah said...

There's something beautifully melancholy about this post. What an irony. Anyway, it's true what the Anonymous above me said. There's always a child in us. We just gotta dig in deeper if we think we have lost it :) I miss you! :)

zubect said...

yes, everyone will change one day, as they grow older, but still for our paretns, we are their little kid:)

Mr.Clive said...

it's good that you remind yourself.hehe...xde laa asyik rasakan yang diri ni orang tua memanjang...kehkehkehhh

anyway,wishing you'll hve enough time! :D

Anis Azziyati Juhari ツ said...

happy may also liselle ^^

insyaAllah , siswi UITM . amin .

Ayuni said...

hikhik, good luck!

Ieda Hudaa Mohd Ali said...

Huwaaaa........memang confuse nih..hihi...

Err... 1,2,3 also laa...XD

Miss Purple said...

it's okay to have inner child in ourselves, well just not to so serious and making us stress, just having fun!

although u'r__but u r still a baby to me, so sweet!!

my mother used to say,long long time ago to us siblings that, why we are grown up so fast? It would be easy to mom if we are still small and be "cutie" child as our childhood, haha, i wonder why she said that, well mother's feeling, rite?

anyway, best of luck, firzanah! =D

aku HaniAsyira said...

biar dalam hati tapi matang.. =)

like I always say to you..

all the best dear.. =)

deno said...

insyaallah... all the best darling!!

p/s : i love may becoz may ialah bulan lupus (SLE), may juga birthday sis... heee :)

steffany daph said...

wahh... u also make to-do-list.. (: kekeke, same with me . got a lot of things to make. ngahh, i dont like toys too, i prefet video and on9 games when i growing big now. dont wory, peoples are normal when they change as long as it is positive.

wish ur day full with inspiration this May :D a lots of love liselles. <3 ekekekeke.

Shafiq said...

Yeah, leave a bit empty space for your inner child, like I did! Hehehe

kay_are said...

grow up and interest to toys no more ?? but why i still addicted to kamen rider' toy now?? owh now i realize.. im still 12.5 years old =P

may your wish come true!

SYIRA RAHIM said...

MAY. I love May and I hope May will be the best month ever ! :D

lisa said...

I don't like toys but I love acting like a child..mwehehehe think we have the same passion kot =P

Mr.Clive said...

GARFIELD!!! have an awesome wednesday!

Teenager Housemaid said...

i'm still a small kid inside..:)


uitm!!!!!

 

♥Liselle Moncherie♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea