A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, November 12, 2012 @ 10:50 PM  |  10 Comment(s)

Through the Window of the Tower~

Win and Won,two words that carry the same meaning but different spelling according to time (past tense).Yes,I've Won! The essay competition for Diabetic Patient's Story held by Ampang Puteri Hospital,it was my luck I guess.Actually I don't have diabetes...it's just a favor of mine to help my cousin.She was warded by the time I had to sit for my finals,no one was there to take care of her after my other cousin had to go to work....so I decided to take a break for a while,my last paper was 9 days away so I got time to study for my last paper.After all she is my cousin and she always helps me whenever I got a problem and I should do something in return.

I took the KTM alone....from Nilai where the train stuck for almost half and hour...not to mention it was raining..and I had to carry my bags and also my Varsity Jacket,I finally dropped off at Bandar Tasik Selatan where I had to take the LRT,it's been years that I didn't take the LRT huhu...it was way different than I remembered...they have tokens now! I bought a token to Ampang and I was confused which platform where I have to wait....although they put the signs...which didn't help me much...as I expected...I was on the wrong train..they were going backwards instead of going forward! Ok this is my fault....well it doesn't hurt to go out for a little air right? :P

The train was so packed like a tin of sardines,the only difference is they look like humans! Okay I was heading to Chan Sow Lin *I don't know how to spell* then to Pudu...so I waited until the third stop and that is Pasar/Plaza/Bazaar Rakyat. How about my token? They would surely sound the alarm if I passed the "gate"..... the gate was far from the second platform but they have securities and guards....Luckily..I don't have to pass the gate.....so after I get down the escalator..I ran to other side quickly and there I was... I made it to the other side! Yeayy! without having notice~Phew!

The second train was not so full,there were only few people and many empty seats waited to be seated.As I'm trying to sit on the seat...suddenly the train moved with speed and I fell on the seat while my bags were rolling on the floor...okay that was embarrassing....I looked around I saw few people covering their giggles..hmm it was the train's fault! Nevermind,as long as I get on the correct train everything would be fine.

Ampang is the last station,I took a cab to Ampang Puteri and Voila~ I made it..travelling all by myself.It's the second time I've been doing this travelling thing alone after I ran away from my hostel...that I've told in my previous post Moncherie's Mischief . 5th floor Room 518,she texted me earlier. I walked into the room like a Prince with a shining armor from a long time ago,trying to save the two Princesses in a tower... and my two cousins were there watching tv,indeed they were surprised to see me coming with my face shining bright with oil and I was panting with exhaustion...huhu it was a long way though...:P I forgot to park my horse...ok cut the Prince part :P.


"Nasib baik Jaja ada, Kak Jue nak pergi kerja dah ni,boleh la Jaja jaga Kak Putih,bawak buku kan?" said my cousin Kak Jue.

"Yes!" I answered her with enthusiasm! When Kak Jue went to work,I took care of my Kak Putih,she is the fairest in our family and that's why her name is Putih..although her real name is Zahirul Balkhis.A doctor came in,she needed an essay about my cousin's history of having a diabetes...she told it was a competition for diabetic patients.The most interesting story wins!

My cousin couldn't write since her hands are wired...she is not a left-handed like me and she is way tired to think of anything... so I had to write for her, I interviewed her on how she got diabetes and start writing...and let the magic works~ :P. Well it's been 4 days I've been taking care of her..air-conditioned and I didn't even sweat...that made me feel like I'm floating.....but that won't stop me writing although I feel kinda dizzy,shaky and High* because I didn't have enough sleep...I can say it's like being drugged huhu...I finished the essay on 4.25 am.......few seconds after that I passed out on the table with a pen in my hand....

2012-10-16 02.29.07 am...I'm still awake studying Media Communication.
(The one sitting on the sofa is a friend of my cousin)

I finally opened my eyes when the sun almost burned my face..12.15 pm...I saw my cousin was watching tv..she can be discharged after 5.00 pm.Finally! Phew...



************************Weeks Go By*************************

Kak Putih :"Jaja,essay Jaja menang!,Doctor tu kata "It's very sincere,I like it very much"
Me:"Whoa! Yes! I did it for you :) so we've won"So This is my post about my journey...my travelling experience and also my victory! I love my cousins! :D

Next week she'll be claiming our prize,I guess it's just our luck...and I entered another essay competition by Perdana Leadership Foundation and I hope I could win again,InsyaAllah :D




Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON November 13, 2012 at 12:21 AM  

wahhhhh.. congrats dear.. ikhlas dari hati terbukti atas paper.. =)


Blogger ALLANNA EZRA SAID ON November 13, 2012 at 8:03 AM  

waaa..congrate Liselle..org kata kan,,perkataan yg keluar dari mulut biasanya boleh menipu..tapi perkataan yg keluar melalui penulisan kita..tu yg paling ikhlas.. :p sy terbaca ayat tu ntah mana ntah dulu..anw, congrate :P


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON November 13, 2012 at 8:37 AM  

congrats dear! must be very proud. happy for you!


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON November 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM  

congratz dear:) mesti gempak essay awk. and u had a very tough journey i guess :)


Anonymous boni kacak SAID ON November 13, 2012 at 5:06 PM  

hahahahaha.. macam mana dorang tak perasan awak?? selalu yang kelam kabut dan lari2 tu la yang dorang akan perasan.. hahaha.. ni siap boleh terlepas kat side sebelah lagi..hahaha.. mohon ajarkan ilmu tu kat saya..hehehehe


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON November 14, 2012 at 9:24 AM  

congrats Liselle!


Blogger miss daya SAID ON November 14, 2012 at 11:18 AM  

LOL liselle.. your sweat journey to get to ur cousin is finally paid off haha.. congrats dear! but u really gifted in writing do u know dat? i am not surprised at all u won this.. :)


Blogger kay_are SAID ON November 18, 2012 at 10:07 AM  

waah.. tahniah.. memang dr tu leh nampak kejujuran dari penulisan tu.. teruskan ye.. nampak dah bakat penulis kat situ.. =)


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON November 28, 2012 at 2:42 PM  

congrats....


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:00 AM  

0731jejeIl est devenu évident à la New Balance 574 pas cher fin de la première guerre mondiale que la conception d'un nouveau couteau était nécessaire pour répondre aux exigences non seulement du combat rapproché, mais aussi de la polyvalence d'utilisation. site de nike roshe run pas cher Stetson, le fils d'un chapelier, a remarqué que la tête ne convenait pas, il a décidé de fabriquer un chapeau plus fonctionnel. nike air jordan 1 mid herren Pour 46,33 EUR, vous pouvez obtenir; le "White Green Oscar" avec Oscar le dessin animé de Sesamestreet sur les côtés. La baskets asics gel lyte iii femme variance culturelle peut avoir une grande supériorité dans le travail sur l'équipe. Les énormes coûts et critiques des médias et du gouvernement asics gel femme decathlon chinois n'ont pas empêché Huawei de l'appliquer. Cette société est assez célèbre pour la fabrication sportive Nike Shox R3-R4 pour différents sports tels que le asics bleu et rose homme tennis et le basket-ball.

Post a Comment