A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, November 1, 2012 @ 4:28 PM  |  7 Comment(s)


Water droplets fallen from the thick clouds of October,and now it's November's turn to continue the monsoon season~ I only realized that,it's only been 11 days I left college! * I already felt that it's been 3 weeks!* After days I'm covering the sleeping syllabus that I missed during the Finals and also the study week,and not to forget the nights I've been staying up studying and finishing all the assignments! Woo! I got plenty of time to sleep.....but lately I'm getting bored with sleeping.

Coming back to the blogging world carved a smile on my serious face,but I really hate when I got tons of ideas of writing the posts like I used to.....my mood to write things and read seems to be vanished! How about my blogwalking routine? well..... I missed reading your blogs but something has been bothering me since I went home..... what happened? It begins with....hehe looks like a narrator in a movie telling stories mwehehehe :P  okay let's start over

It all begins when I actually misses someone who I thought that I would never and ever misses.The person who would not be named,the person who I never thought that I could knew...someone that I always look out for,someone that becomes a magnet that attracted my heart so much! Someone that...okay too many someones. Currently our communication breakdown worsen the situation and I guess I should take a break from contacting each other.I deactivated my Facebook,ignoring my phone...although my phone is always in silence,hey silence is golden! Heheh :P. If only the person knew how much I put up the pieces of my heart together just to fill in my empty heart for "Her/Him". I am a straight person,please choose the correct answer. LOL :P.

I kept myself busy,so that I can't think of "Her/Him" all the time,every night I put my phone next to my head so I could read our previous conversations...that would take hours for me to read then I end up making my pillow as a sponge and my blanket as a giant piece of tissue when water starts to fall from my eyes,just like the rain.If only the person knew,I always visit the place "She/He" likes to go and hangout.How I wish we could be like we used to....time passes and changed everything. October turned to a new page,November says hello....months have gone so fast,if I ever can see a glimpse of you from far....that would be enough to make me happy....I could feel that I'm not the girl that you're is missing.,that's why you go...I know.

Okay,that's all for today! The 1st of November,and my dear beloved minions,I hope that you're willing to read my Youngsters Power Essay,because it is an entry for the Perdana Essay Competition for a blogpost,and I need your comments for the final judging. Thank you for spending your time reading my entries.Huhu Lots of Love from Liselle :3. Happy November.






Blogger reenapple SAID ON November 1, 2012 at 5:49 PM  

huuu. I love rain. =)


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON November 1, 2012 at 8:14 PM  

so i guess the answer would be "him" right??? hehehe. don't worry too much. there's always up and down in a relationship. may everything turn out to be just fine for u dear :)


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON November 1, 2012 at 8:14 PM  

so i guess the answer would be "him" right??? hehehe. don't worry too much. there's always up and down in a relationship. may everything turn out to be just fine for u dear :)


Anonymous boni kacak SAID ON November 2, 2012 at 3:19 AM  

saya doakan yang terbaik buat awak :)


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON November 2, 2012 at 11:54 AM  

rain2 go away.. come again some other day.. =P

all the best dear.. =)


Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:32 PM  

jordan shoes
michael kors outlet store
nike cortez women
russell westbrook shoes
balenciaga
kyrie 5
lebron 16 shoes
nike air max
hermes belt
yeezy 500 blush


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON October 19, 2020 at 10:33 AM  

Dr. Catherine Cheung uma Podiatra atuante na regio de Coach Handbags Clearance San Francisco, Califrnia. A Dra. Coach Outlet Our profile of a master pastor at a mega church, Bill Hybels, reveals some of the magic he employs. We all are social animals and when we do things with a group of people we like, the activity becomes more fun. Choose a need in your Yeezy Boost 350 community or an area of the world that you all care about.

We talk a lot during the games when we bowl. First Coach Outlet Store Chahal Yeezy Discount bowled and he told me that pitch is little slow. England are Ray Ban Glasses playing good cricket but if we use variations nicely it will be difficult for England too.. Coronavirus infections are rising as states reopen, potentially New Jordan Shoes 2020 signaling a second waveTwo days later, both and the New York Times reported that new daily cases of COVID 19 which have been falling for weeks, both nationally and in the hardest hit metropolitan areas suddenly and simultaneously started to rise in more than a dozen Ray Ban Outlet states. The Times counted 14 states where the rolling seven day average of new infections has climbed over the last two weeks. Narrowing the timeframe and focusing on the total weekly case count, found that 20 states reported an increase in new infections during the week ending May 24, up from 13 states the week before..

Post a Comment