A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, April 27, 2012 @ 12:41 AM  |  17 Comment(s)

People always say that my blog is "Loud"
Sorry for party Blogging
Haters complain said "Turn it down!"
Sorry for party blogging
They just didn't like that we got the spotlight
Sorry for party blogging!

Well I don't care!
Because B.L.O.G is Brilliant Letters Of Geniuses
As long I got you guys I won't stop blogging.
Thanks for giving me good feedbacks :)
I might have quit blogging and writing a long time ago,
I'm not going to stop now,I have a long way to go...
I'm still 17 and a half....3/4 perhaps?

My purpose of blogging is not to attract any attention,
Not to have an instant FAME
Not to become a celebrity
Not to have the spotlight<---- Torchlight is far worth it!
I'm expressing my love for English and to encourage Malaysians to get involve with English

I'm trying to prove that English is not boring,
Trust me,English is fun when you get the rythm,
It doesn't mean that I don't love BM,
Every language has their own uniqueness,
I prefer to use English on my blog,
I don't speak English all the time in real life,
I won't speak English unless I've been asked to.

To tell you the truth,I was never good in BM...
Even I went for BM tuition classes....seriously? Yes!
I learn English from Cartoon and books....because I'm too lazy to look the Jumbo words in the dictionary...I can't consider myself as super proficient in English...
I never went for English tuition classes...English comes to me...
So I don't want to be labelled as "Fake foreigner"
Plus....I'm trying to contribute my ideas to the public on How To Make English Fun!

So This Is The Confessions of a masked girl under the name Liselle Moncherie.
To She-Who-Would-Not-Be-Named, 1 day you'll drop your jaw...trust me,showing off about your "asset" is not a good thing.When we have good intentions when we do things we'll always get good things in return.Keep things sincere :).

Thanks so much dear minions! You are the onions for my soup!
Sorry I don't have much time for blog crossing....I'm away at the moment.Clearing my mind
...brainwashing in progress....I'm working on a story....







Blogger Choki SAID ON April 27, 2012 at 1:25 AM  

Haha..SHE LIVES!! XD We're here for you Liselle! I've got my chainsaw.Behind me,there are samurai swords,baseball bats,mace.Haha ;-)


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON April 27, 2012 at 2:16 AM  

u go girl! takpe, sy pown x pndai sgt BM, biasa dapat 70 and plg best bila cg prnh cakap, "sy bagi awak dpt 70 nie sbb awk sorg je yg x dpt A" :)


Blogger ALLANNA EZRA SAID ON April 27, 2012 at 2:35 AM  

liselle dear..lepas sambung blaja nanti jgn lupa rakan2 blog liselle ni k ..=(


Blogger megu SAID ON April 27, 2012 at 7:06 AM  

cool!!huhuhu..
same with me la liselle,my Bm was the only B in my pmr paper... =__________=''


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON April 27, 2012 at 8:39 AM  

I got B for my BM during my PMR.. hehehe


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON April 27, 2012 at 10:01 AM  

good choice liselle!
dont stop pls :)


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON April 27, 2012 at 12:11 PM  

Good Luck...all that matter is ur heart....do take care....


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON April 27, 2012 at 1:10 PM  

oh,, i don't know what i suppose to say now..

go... go,,,go,, cutie!!..

pom-pom girl here to support u.. keh2..


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON April 27, 2012 at 1:18 PM  

I love english too eventhough my english is not so good but it's okay because english learning process is fun to me..XD

can't wait for your another masterpiece!!=D


Blogger aimiruzanna SAID ON April 27, 2012 at 3:07 PM  

ganbatte liselle! ><


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON April 27, 2012 at 6:52 PM  

there you go girl!!!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 27, 2012 at 8:37 PM  

woh, nice one lady.. always feel good.. support u from here :D hi-5!


Blogger F. SAID ON April 27, 2012 at 10:38 PM  

phewwww... *i still can read ur writing after this..


Blogger Amierah Nabillah SAID ON April 29, 2012 at 2:41 AM  

I actually sang your post according to the "Sorry for Party Rocking" beat! Hahahahhh :P


Blogger Anis Azziyati Juhari ツ SAID ON April 29, 2012 at 8:53 PM  

inspired me la :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 30, 2012 at 5:48 AM  

hahaha kisah apa orng nak cakap apa ye tak?langgar aje...hehe...
because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind. :)


Blogger kay_are SAID ON April 30, 2012 at 10:33 PM  

yeah!! thats the spirit.. you go girl!! ^__^

Post a Comment