A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, April 12, 2012 @ 4:00 PM  |  23 Comment(s)



Like I said...."I'm No Genius"
Till now,some of my friends and relatives can't accept my awful SPM result.

"Ish tak boleh terima result Jaja, dia tu budak bijak mak,Shira tahu la Syira kawan dia,ini mesti sebab dia pindah sekolah baru tu,kalau tak pindah mesti result dia bagus" my senior..Kak Shira told her mom about that....and then her mom told my mom XD

"Tak boleh percaya result dia" also my senior Kak Shifa

My cousins Kak Putih and Kak Jue were also.....thought the same.
Since I was a kid,people always have the first impression about me being a clever person.The fact is I'm not clever or smart...I'm ordinary!

It's hard to change people first impression towards me.Sometimes when other people see me they thought that I'm a university student.....even though I didn't get the offer to attend any interviews XD.Maybe my characters seem very convincing to others.I hate to lie,I only get private colleges offers~ Uitm? Nah~ Who wants a student that is DUNCE?If I own a white house,there would not be any problems to get into a private college =.='

"You really look like a very smart person you know,Like a university student" said Aunty Mahani.
Yea probably the looks~ I'm no genius though.

Me: I don't feel anything,I feel normal but why others don't believe me?
Kak Jue: Sebab orang ingat Jaja pandai.
Me: I'm No Genius
Kak Jue: Jaja,everyone is born smart,everyone is smart cuma dia kne pandai amik peluang

I became Blurred...

Kak Jue: Jaja tak payah tgok contoh jauh-jauh,tgok kak Jue ngan Kak Putih je,Kak Jue ada Dip. dlm IT Kak putih ade SPM je.Siapa yg jadi manusia skrg? Tgok Keadaan Kak Jue mcm mana? Mestilah Kak Putih yg jadi manusia sbb walaupun dia SPM tapi dia smart amik peluang sekarang Bank Executive.Kak Jue? Selalu berhenti kerja. Sebab Kak Jue tak pandai nak amik peluang mcm Kak Putih.Yang banyaknya dia nak experience,lagi satu Kak Jue nak pesan....always dengar nasihat mama jaja.

And then a flashback of a Uitm lecturer told me "We do not look based on papers,you really have to be outstanding for the interview".....yeah I know that...Am I outstanding? I don't think so.Did I have been called for any interviews?No!Hahaha now I guess now that you look based on papers.I feel like digging my own grave,a grave with no name.Firzanah means "The Wise" I guess....I don't deserve the name...



Looks like I have to get back to school,get 4 principals and then forget TESL.I will be taking Law,like my mom always wanted.Everything happens for a reason,I'm accepting things the way they are but some people....they just don't believe me....again I'm No Genius.Form 6 then!

Impossible Don't Exist,I still believe that somehow....I could be a drummer or even travel to Saudi Arabia riding camels.Who knows?



Thanks Sis Deno for this cute Doodle portrait of me!Hehehe Pink Is My New Obsession~




Labels: ,




Blogger ALLANNA EZRA SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 4:19 PM  

ala..bawa relex je liselle..sbb keputusan spm bukan segala2nya..series sy cakap ni..
chill bebeh..<3


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 4:25 PM  

oh, Liselle i'm not smart enough too.. and FYI, my relatives also do not believe my result .. Not because excellent but worst.. My dad also always said to me before,

"You can do better than this. How can u get get A in math mod but not in add math and bla.. bla..bla"

Insyaallah, u will get good news someday and do not become like me because always do not learn from past.. =)

Allah knows better for us.. Peace!! kih2..


Blogger Fid"s SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 4:38 PM  

nice music...
gua suka dengar haha


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 6:57 PM  

don't give up, liselle, just believe in yourself,

keputusan SPM memang bukan segala-galanya, percayalah...XD


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 8:03 PM  

if u think u r not one... U can still be one...not everybody born genius...but everyone can be a genius...


Blogger Wahida Samsuddin SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 8:35 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.


Blogger Wahida Samsuddin SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 8:37 PM  

No, don't ever give up on your dream dear, because it will be your biggest mistake in life!

I said this out loud because I was "you" before I entered U. Now, everything has changed. If you work hard and smart, things will become better (sometimes even more than you have ever expected). People don't know your suffering, your struggles, because they are not "you".

From now on, prove to them you can be victorious.

"Screw them, be yourself!"


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 9:46 PM  

SPM result is not everything..prove it! I'm sure 'something" better will be yours soon.


Blogger Choki SAID ON April 13, 2012 at 12:22 AM  

Well..I'm still new to college..Just finished my freshman year.So baru gak la.At least some ppl had confidence in u to score during SPM..Me? Nothing..nada..zip.Well..My parents la kot.But trust me..SPM is nothing.College is where everything starts.A journey of a 1000 miles starts with a single step ;-) G'luck Liselle


Blogger Amierah Nabillah SAID ON April 13, 2012 at 12:48 AM  

Hi dearie :) I'm pretty sure you know that SPM is not everything. Seriously, there are so many people out there who succeeded despite their SPM results. You just gotta take the chance. Btw, you're planning to take law is it? I'm pretty sure you'll excel! Your english is excellent, no doubt about it. And you got some swag there. All the best! ;D


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON April 13, 2012 at 7:51 AM  

Heii...come on...u cannot pls all and the best way is ask yourself..SPM is nothin, yes it was an exam for you but life doesn't rule by SPM..u have a lots of exam later ma chere..grab the chance..start your first step now because u can't touch a peak before begins from a bottom..come on...where is my tadika gal eh...hihi!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 13, 2012 at 11:03 AM  

saya baru bangun tidur. blurr sangat. tak reti nak komen apa. hahaha. betul kata kak jue tu. zaman sekarang ni hidup kena pandai sambar peluang jer..


Blogger Puteri Kayangan?@#$%???? SAID ON April 13, 2012 at 11:45 AM  

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu dear jgn sedih a ..setiap kejadian pasti ada hikmahnya ..umi pasti dear ambik law tu pun akan berjaya ...


amin2 ..dear ni comel n plus2 cantk la ..belum lg jd wanita dewasa lagi ..mesti ohsemmmm!!!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 13, 2012 at 2:35 PM  

betul kata Kak Jue tu...spm ni bukan the last lap.it's just the beginning.im sure u'll be just fine.have faith in urself and apa-apa yang didepan,langgar.lawan selagi boleh lawan.jangan senang menyerah dan mengalah... :)


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON April 13, 2012 at 4:59 PM  

babe, spm is nothing...its just a stepping stone..
ur path after this, spm bukan penentunya..
just ignore what people said..
they dont know you and dont understand you..
being smart, not only for academic..tapi semua orang nak kaitkan smart tu hanya dalam academic semata-mata...

smart maksud dia luas sangat babe.
when you're blogging like this, when we read ur blog, for us u r smart. with ur stories. with your english...
dengan pelbagai sisi yang u tunjukkan...

sometimes people have a bit narrow minded about 'smart' word.
orang yang bijak takkan hanya melihat, ur result..
they will see as a whole.. not only based on ur academic paper.
albert einstein was much more badder in school..
but dia dikenali sebagai seorang yang genius lepas dia keluar sekolah and explore his own path and knowledge.

babe, be strong. if u take form 6, and u feel that is the best for u, than i will support u..
but please, think positive.. be positive.. i know u r genius..

my term of genius, not only base on academic.. u r genius in writing.. :)
and u inspired me alot with your cool writing and english usage..

you are smart and genius in your own way...:)


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON April 13, 2012 at 5:01 PM  

forgot one thing,

*big hug for you* =D


Blogger iema ツ SAID ON April 13, 2012 at 11:51 PM  

relax la . insyaAllah ada rezeki kat tempat lain , maybe bukan kat spm kan . kalau dapat result cemerlang masa spm pun tak semestinya berjaya jadi "orang" . huhu :)


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON April 13, 2012 at 11:53 PM  

relax dear, sy faham perasaan awk, we shared quite similar story. backthen, when i was taking my SPM result, all of my relatives expect me to get straight A's, but i end up with 5A. and they like, "what u've been working up for all these days".... tp sy buat endah x endah je... igt Allah tu tak kjam, Dia syg awk, Dia dh sediakan suprise utk awk, so jgn fkirkan sgt sl result or others people expectation towards u


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 6:48 PM  

nah, first impression. people always think what they c are rite. but they dont know actually what we feel . i ever feel the same like u. btw, the doodel was nice. :D pinkkk...loikeee.


Blogger kay_are SAID ON April 15, 2012 at 1:56 AM  

aku nak cakap panjang ni.. so takleh guna london.. setuju ngan th tu.. spm tu baru 1st step.. aku taktau result ko camne tapi spm belum leh tentukan ape2.. yang penting jangan give up and terus usaha capai ape yang ko impikan.. budak tak pernah g sekolah pun.. kalau dorang selalu usaha, leh success lebih dari graduan universitit kan.. lagi pun, manusia sume same je..


Blogger Telor Power SAID ON April 15, 2012 at 5:11 PM  

org tak genius pun kalau malas baca tetap tak guna.

muzik yg sempoi. best


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:06 AM  

0731jejeEt si possible, nettoyez les lacets de nike air max thea noir anthracite chaussure à l'intérieur d'une période de temps. Ce sérum contient de nombreux éléments qui aident les problèmes de peau humaine et les imperfections telles que les protéines, les molécules de glyco, les enzymes, les air jordan femme argent peptides et les oligoéléments. Vous avez maintenant des boucles dans la poitrine qui vous permettent de décrocher les bretelles, et des nike solde alger boucles de jambe facilement accessibles qui bouclent autour des jambes. Le volume maximum d'unité Air-Sole pendant le talon signifie que vous pouvez piler la chaussée sans marteler New Balance 1600 France vos pieds. Une personne peut découvrir énumérée ici l'efficace de Degas, Monet, Gauguin et Van Gogh. La tour est parmi les structures les plus hautes et les monuments new balance fille canada les plus visités au monde.


Blogger jasonbob SAID ON October 23, 2020 at 7:40 PM  

kyrie 3
hermes handbags
hermes
yeezy 350
golden goose
spongebob kyrie 5
longchamp
yeezy boost 350
yeezy boost 350
golden goose outlet

Post a Comment